WOAT
Daps
HOW THE fukk DID THESE 2 nikkaS GET THE SAME CELL :gucci::gucci::gucci:

IS COURTNEY EVEN TRYING AT THIS POINT :picard::picard:

JzGg9iF.png

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Looking at the "who did it" predictions on Twitter is crazy, lol. How naive can people be? Just totally ignore that Ghost was being tailed the entire episode pretty much, the person that was watching his moves that whole day is the one who got rid of him. That sloppy ass scene where someone started hittin at Ghost and Tommy on that roof was a botched attempt by the mystery person. If it ain't Q, which it is, its gonna be someone from Season 1 or 2 that we totally forgot about or sumn like that, someone connected to Ghost's cornerboy days...and that will lead us right into the story of Ghost cornerboy days, which is what the whole Book 2 prequel is.
I forgot about Q.
:ohhh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I just thought about. Last episode your man Tariq told Ghost he was never his father and he is nothing to him now and he will fukking kill him...now this episode its "wth, so you're not going to take the wrap for me for the murder??".

Lol.

And that whole thing of now suddenly out of nowhere wanting Tariq to confess is hilarious

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Good finale.

I was thinking Saxe was about to commit that. shyt I was screaming “pull that trigger”. :lolbron:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Two things though. How could Dre testify against Ghost when he is a known enemy? Also :mjlol: at Tariq ungrateful ass. How did he reward his parents for covering up a body he dropped? By continuing to get into trouble. I wouldn’t take the blame for his ass either. Ungrateful shyt. If Ghost survives, I would just have him set up. :yeshrug: