Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Writing is kinda suspect but I dont think they are oblivious to what they are doing, they put "who shot ghost" purposely, they wanted to leave the question if he was dead or not open on purpose. They know they could have easily put who killed ghost

That might also be because putting killed ghost would push away an audience.

Overall I actually liked the episode, despite the end. It was one of the better written and directed episodes it made you feel his death was eminent. It kept you on the edge

The last scene was cringy all of them walking toward the club at the same time, kinda corny would have faired better imo to eliminate that , and just let him get shot it still would have been a "whodunit" kind of scenario.

I also feel, this was the original series finale that was supposed to leave us guessing for years but stars came with a bag and kept them going. I dont expect to like the next 5 episodes much as I think those episodes and the spin off is just a money grab

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If he lives...given the arch of the character and everything leading up to the shooting, this really is one of the dumbest shows ever, lol. I dont think there is any chance at all that he survived, he is a wrap
:patrice: The way Power fans on social media are threatening not to come back in January has me thinking that Ghost will be back.
Artistic integrity be damned, 50 ain't messing up his golden goose for anybody!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: The way Power fans on social media are threatening not to come back in January has me thinking that Ghost will be back.
Artistic integrity be damned, 50 ain't messing up his golden goose for anybody!
They really overestimating how much people actually like any of these terrible characters. And no, trying to paint Ghost as "the bad guy all along" ain't doing shyt to help it :mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
While I liked this episode can't help but think why the hell do they keep changing Ghost character...while he's always been self serving and confident ,He's NEVER been delusional.

The writing of Power is just horrendous. Courtney Kemp has jump from one extreme to the next since season 2 or 3 when Kanaan survived being burned alive in the construction complex by Ghost. The show is hilarious for how it goes from one extreme to the next each week. Power has never done character development very well.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
They really overestimating how much people actually like any of these terrible characters. And no, trying to paint Ghost as "the bad guy all along" ain't doing shyt to help it :mjlol:
Breh ain't nobody supporting some teen titans power starring tariq and them goofys he met at school. Nobody likes Tariq, instead of making everyone hate ghost Kemp should have worked on convincing everyone to like tariq.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Basically. For better or worse, Power has turned into a (not quite as good) version of Breaking Bad.
Just like that show became all about Walter White at the end, Power is solely about Ghost. Everybody else plays background to him.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She lied before. She said Angela wasn't dead..

ANGELA WASNT DEAD.

SHE DIED AT THE HOSPITAL.

He was just gonna tell him the FEDs came asking about Ghost. Then Ghost shytted on him and he was like fukk it but Ghost mentioned Tariq and Tate remembered Ghost had a son so he was gonna warm him again. But Ghost dissed him again before he could.

I DONT THINK SO...

HES THE ONE WHO LIED ON GHOST
SO THE FEDS COULD GET THEIR SEARCH WARRANT...
HE ALSO WAS ABOUT TO KILL GHOST AT THE END.

TATE NEVER FORGOT GHOST HAD A SON.

:comeon:"OH YEA ABOUT YOUR SON.....
THE FEDS WERE ASKING ABOUT SILVER"
:devil:
:evil: