Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at the "who did it" predictions on Twitter is crazy, lol. How naive can people be? Just totally ignore that Ghost was being tailed the entire episode pretty much, the person that was watching his moves that whole day is the one who got rid of him. That sloppy ass scene where someone started hittin at Ghost and Tommy on that roof was a botched attempt by the mystery person. If it ain't Q, which it is, its gonna be someone from Season 1 or 2 that we totally forgot about or sumn like that, someone connected to Ghost's cornerboy days...and that will lead us right into the story of Ghost cornerboy days, which is what the whole Book 2 prequel is.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Shut up clown. You wait until the mid season finale of the series finale to say you’re done with the show. Shut the fukk up.
idk why u fukking weirdos keep quoting me about this with your corny ass "see u in january" posts and now this.. u realize theyre coming out with 5 spinoffs right? "power" isnt ending for several years to come and one spinoff literally titled "POWER BOOK II" starts 2 days after the finale, which I wont be watching considering they killed off the only character I found somewhat likeable so get off my dikk and stop caping for trash fakkit

maybe do your research on the shyt you cape for before jumping out the window and looking like a dikkhead next time u weird fukkboy

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Yasmine killed Ghost :troll:

EIbz637XYAAUS7Z.jpg:large

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Finally peeped the last ep. This n1gga tryin to be a politician:dead:

Tyler Perry wouldn't even write shyt like dis :mjlol:

This n1gga right here brehs.

A fukkin Lt Governor that was on trial for murder of a fed agent. Wife snitchin on him. How did he think he could be a politician. :russ:

there is simply no way in fukking hell that ghost could ever be a viable political candidate. pure bullshyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think Tariq did it, Ghost told him he gave Breeze 1 more chance, Tariq gave him 1 more chance then told Ghost good night
THEY CLEARLY PUT THAT IN THERE
TO MAKE YOU THINK TARIQ DID IT.

WHOEVER SENT CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER TO KILL GHOST
AT THAT MEETING WITH TOMMY
IS THE PERSON WHO DID IT.

nikkaS JUST GLOSSED OVER THAT
AND WENT ON WITH THEIR DAY.
:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Perseverance
Threw all of Tommy's mistakes
All the jason's, lobos, that kept dragging him back in
Threw the loss of daughter and a ignorance of his son.
Threw all the double crossings from people like dre, tasha, tate.
Threw having the feds always watching and trying pin him down an frame him.

giphy.gif

Daps
there is simply no way in fukking hell that ghost could ever be a viable political candidate. pure bullshyt.
I’ve chalked that entire storyline up to “If Donald fukking Trump could win the White House, anything is possible in politics” and just moved on. No point tryna make any more sense of that lol