Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think it’s Paz
It could've been, but that shot was too perfectly placed at James's heart.
I think that shot came from a pro; either Tommy or (former cop)Tate.
Tasha & Tariq would've been too nervous to hit Ghost that clean, Saxe is still drunk, and Dre is too messy.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Let's just be honest ever since the writers wanted the audience to look at Ghost as the antagonist or villain of the show instead of the protagonist, the show took a turn. You see that in the mid-season finale this is where the show is now. Such a far cry from the earlier seasons....

Ghost is still the protagonist. It's his story.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: pretty fukkin obvious Tariq killed Ghost after Ghost confession

That was probably him leaving the scene, hes the only one walking away in the montage, as everyone else is walking towards

No way in the world

Then again, something being "pretty obvious" in terms of a cliffhanger sounds about right considering the skillset of these writers, lol

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
It could've been, but that shot was too perfectly placed at James's heart.
I think that shot came from a pro; either Tommy or (former cop)Tate.
Tasha & Tariq would've been too nervous to hit Ghost that clean, Saxe is still drunk, and Dre is too messy.
:laugh: that's in the real world not some horribly written show like Power.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Thoughts (spoilers)

He definitely got in touch with 2bit to either implicate Dre or Tommy. I'm thinking Dre.

These nikkas really How to Get Away With Murder'd us. Why is Paz even there? she was just talking about how he aint do it

Really thought Saxe was bout to commit that

Looking at the final scene, yeah Tariq was the only one who wasnt walking all hastily AND they aint show him with a weapon. Wouldn't surprise me if he already ditched it.

Also they really thought they could make that last scene sad by freaking the intro. You already tried that trick with Trey, foh.

I really dont get how everyone spent the last 2-3 days/months/weeks/seasons/whatever hating Ghost and wanting nothing to do with the nikka, only to really want him dead. Them words mustve burned super slow.

Here's hoping Ghost pulls through and then starts cleaning up all of them nikkas

Whole episode had me in tears tho, it was a nonstop loop of Cam spittin on that kid