Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
here’s my question: if he’s dead, and the show isn’t saying he’s dead since they’re framing it as who shot ghost, does anyone care beyond the first episode in January? For me, if he’s gone, I’m good. Doesn’t really matter who killed him or why because none of these other characters are interesting enough on their own to hold my attention for five weeks

He could very well be dead, they did the same sh#t with Angela in the season finale last year

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Guys you know what
I'm officially finished with this show

However I'm totally satisfied with ghost going out on top

Ghost made peace with his demons
Raina,angela,stern
Moved on from tasha, found his match with romoana....it was a touching episode almost brought to tears

We saw what his future could have been had he not gotten into drugs like he told kanan

Running for office with a romoana at his side while doing business with the Simon sterns of the world.

But because he got into drugs
He had to do business with the Tommy's
With a tasha by his side
And yet he mastered the underworld, and was looking to master the world.

Perseverance
Threw all of Tommy's mistakes
All the jason's, lobos, that kept dragging him back in
Threw the loss of daughter and a ignorance of his son.
Threw all the double crossings from people like dre, tasha, tate.
Threw having the feds always watching and trying pin him down an frame him.

He beat them all,
He beat the law
He beat the criminals
He beat the politicians.

Nobody could stop him when he's on....and he was.

I learned alot watching ghost, we share some similar characteristics but this guy was a BEAST.

He's dead guys
He got shot in the same spot tommy was trying to shoot him in when angela saved him and took the shot in that same spot.

I wish ghost would of gotten that sex scene with Ramona..that's all that was missing :banderas:

I always figured ghost would get a "carlito's way" style death, who also beat the game but in the end, the game only allows to leave one way, no matter how close to paradise it seem you get...that oasis will always vanish when you get close enough to grab it

At the end does really it matter who killed him.:manny:

Goodbye james st.Patrick
You tried to be a good man despite your surroundings, mistakes, upbringing, you tried to chang your life....and you did

I can garentee you he's dead, it's like O'dog said when he got shot "I've gone too far to go on, and I've done too much to turn back"

Goodbye Power.

Last edited: