Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My nikka ghost had the whole damn cast maaaaaaaaad :umad: The way he shyt on every single person this ep made it one of my favorites :mjlol: Dude was serving ether all throughout. Hopefully my nikka not dead cuz he’s by far the best character. I’m guessing tariq did the deed.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, power is like the first gangster soap opera of its time

If they were smart, they would turn ghost into victor Newman

yep you got a completely interesting story with this nygga in politics. Let this nygga get on his “house of cards” shyt. I was hoping the spinoff would be a show with Ghost tackling politics, but that was probably wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
According to Courtney Kemp, the first ten episodes ask a question and the last five episodes answer it. Episodes 11 through 15 apparently all have "explosions" in them. Things that make us go :ohhh: each week leading up to the finale, where we'll be like :damn: at what happened.

They're definitely nowhere close to wrapping everything up at this point in the season, but episode 10 should at least get some storylines out of the way and give us something to think about heading into January.

ehh :comeon: I just watched ep. 10. That shyt was gay.

they went all in on painting ghost as the big bad that deserved to be shot. When he is no worse than any one else. He was just smart enough to make shyt work for him. Now they got him talking reckless to everyone for no damn reason. So now it looks like everyone has a motive to kill him. That shyt was so wack

I’m not falling for it, this extended season seems like they don’t know how they want to end it and they need more time to figure it out. If 90% of the cast don’t die then it’s a waste

HE HAS TO AVENGE KIESHAS MURDER
PLUS PROCTERS DAUGHTER STILL HAS THAT TAPE.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF fukkING RETARDS.

:devil:
:evil:

my nikka, no disrespect but I can’t read any of your posts in that red texts. I use the blue background and that shyt doesn’t show up well

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler:

How do you kill off the biggest TV character in the black/latino world with that awful, CGI looking, overly dramatic ass slaying? That shyt was horrible, they're so focused on trying to make a cliffhanger that they compromise the actual scene. I respect the bravery of the writers for killing off the main character and there are still 5 more episodes, but that bootleg ass Tony Montana on the balcany at the end of the movie scene was unacceptable. I'm sure it was Q, been saying it for weeks, bitter family member of one of Ghost's victims who wanted revenge. It obviously wasnt any of the people they tried to have us pick from who did it

Does it feel like they wrote these episodes in a hurry to anyone else? This whole season seemed madd sloppy, like they didnt even bother to discuss the scripts as a collective in depth, if they did any form of proofreading there is no way all this sloppiness would be in there.

But yeah, salute to Tommy, he is gonna make it but he is getting 100 years

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He told each character what they always thought Ghost thought of them.

Tommy you need me I dont need you.
Tate your a loser.
Tasha you can back who you were.
Dre you not me you a bytch.
Tariq I ain't taking the weight.

In reality Ghost right about all of this. Where is Tommy without Ghost. Tate could never beat Ghost. Him and Tasha was just together till Ghost got where he wanted. Dre never was gangsta.deep down he was a wanna be Ghost. Who folded each time. Tariq was a fukk up who need to learn the hard way.

Ghost played everybody and in the end it came back on him. He always felt he was above everyone. Kanan tried to tell him you ain't seeing it clearly but his arrogance got to him.

that’s a fair assessment, maybe that’s what the writers were trying to say. Even so I feel like they did a poor job of getting that point across

Let's just be honest ever since the writers wanted the audience to look at Ghost as the antagonist or villain of the show instead of the protagonist, the show took a turn. You see that in the mid-season finale this is where the show is now. Such a far cry from the earlier seasons....
That’s my point. Ghost has been out of character for a while now. Just so we can have a reason to view him as a bad guy. The fact is everyone on the show deserves a bullet in the head or to go to jail. So if he is dead then the rest of those dudes better be next
This show so shyt and Courtney Kemp is not only one of the WORST writers but one of the most bias writers in TV. She is clearly trolling the viewers complaining. She literally tried her best to make Ghost as unlikable this episode as possible to a point that it was not only blatant but Ghost was so out of character. He didn't even sound like Ghost.:dwillhuh:

exactly. He was super calculated for about 3 seasons in regards to drugs and business shyt. He is only supposed to be sloppy with his family.

yep you got a completely interesting story with this nygga in politics. Let this nygga get on his “house of cards” shyt. I was hoping the spinoff would be a show with Ghost tackling politics, but that was probably wishful thinking.

yea I could get behind that, it would show the crooked side of politics , so it would show politics for real. He is the best actor and the only guy that had an interesting storyline.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
My prediction
I think Tariq was wearing a wire when he was talking to Ghost in his hotel room. He asked Ghost to confess all of his murders, and as soon as Ghost admits to killing Breeze, Tariq just walks out. Now that Ghost is dead/gonna die, Tariq will get rid of the tape he made. I don't think Tariq or any of the other people converging on him shot him. It's just a spin move, in my opinion. It could be any one of the multiple enemies he's made since the start of the show.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Spoiler:

How do you kill off the biggest TV character in the black/latino world with that awful, CGI looking, overly dramatic ass slaying? That shyt was horrible, they're so focused on trying to make a cliffhanger that they compromise the actual scene. I respect the bravery of the writers for killing off the main character and there are still 5 more episodes, but that bootleg ass Tony Montana on the balcany at the end of the movie scene was unacceptable. I'm sure it was Q, been saying it for weeks, bitter family member of one of Ghost's victims who wanted revenge. It obviously wasnt any of the people they tried to have us pick from who did it

Does it feel like they wrote these episodes in a hurry to anyone else? This whole season seemed madd sloppy, like they didnt even bother to discuss the scripts as a collective in depth, if they did any form of proofreading there is no way all this sloppiness would be in there.

But yeah, salute to Tommy, he is gonna make it but he is getting 100 years
:what: pretty fukkin obvious Tariq killed Ghost after Ghost confession

That was probably him leaving the scene, hes the only one walking away in the montage, as everyone else is walking towards