Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not gone lie... this episode was hard for me to get thru. I mainly enjoy this show now as a comedy but there weren’t many funny scenes.

I saw what they were building up to the whole time and just wanted them to get on with it.

lastly there were definitely some fake out scenes shot for this season’s trailer. I wrote a comic for the scene where Tariq says “Teach me the muhfugga game Ghost!” But that scene wont happen now. I was waiting to drop that shyt when the scene aired but it never did.

:what:DIDNT TARIQ SAY THAT LAST SEASON?

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WHICH DEATH WAS MORE GARBAGE & PREDICTABLE?

THIS ONE OR DANY TARGERYAN?
:devil:
:evil:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tariq, Last Episode:

You may have given me life but, you've never been my father. We aint shyt and imma kill you next time I see you :birdman:

Tariq, This Episode:

You promised that if I ever got in trouble you'd take the sentence for me :sadcam:

fukking hate that kid.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I liked this episode a lot but that episode should have been the series finale. I don't like the "Who Shot J.R." cliffhanger at the end.

Why should people want to watch 5 more drawn out episodes at the start of the new year?

If this shyt ain't solved within the first episode of the 5, I might be done with it altogether. I figured the show would end with Ghost or Tommy dead or in jail.