Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy gotta put 2 and 2 together... who all know he moved Lakeisha out the hood and had that address? But then again this is Power... and everyone knows everyone’s address.... like Dre knew Ghost’s new spot and Benny knew how to find Tommy lol

and how Ghost and Tasha snitching on each other but Tommy’s goons ain’t said a word yet

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I would love to have an honest moment with the writers of this show

they backed themselves in such a corner with the Tariq character when they were expanding his role that they have turned him in to a cartoon that has affected and derailed every other part of the show.

You can see the majority of Power fans start to spur on the show the more they turn the notch on Tariq

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How they got a 2nd or 3rd grade daughter in that time frame then:dwillhuh:
Y’all gotta stop fighting the fact that there is no logic in this show. She said on the breakfast club as well it has been like 6 months, but they aged the kids a year each season :dwillhuh: so while all the kids are ~5 yrs older, the adults stayed the same age - ghost and tommy’s Old asses are supposed to be 35, Tasha is 30...meaning she had riq at 13/14 yrs old with an 18/19 yr old ghost :mjlol:

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this from Courtney kemp , a major character about to die next week
Dre would be the next death bigger than Lakeisha... I would’ve said Saxe but if they’re considering this episode to have a bigger death than episode 8 then I’d bet on Dre

Tariq is basically untouchable and is a guaranteed survivor cuz they ain’t killin 2 kids and the spinoff will most likely revolve around him

I don’t see Ghost, Tommy or Tasha’s arcs ending until episode 15 (even tho Tommy or Ghost should kill Tasha) but honestly 5 more eps is a stretch.. they forced those Benny and Jason deaths last episode.. they could’ve easily fleshed those out til bout ep 14

And by them saying extended mid season finale, are they meaning this is a longer ep?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dre would be the next death bigger than Lakeisha... I would’ve said Saxe but if they’re considering this episode to have a bigger death than episode 8 then I’d bet on Dre

Tariq is basically untouchable and is a guaranteed survivor cuz they ain’t killin 2 kids and the spinoff will most likely revolve around him

I don’t see Ghost, Tommy or Tasha’s arcs ending until episode 15 (even tho Tommy or Ghost should kill Tasha) but honestly 5 more eps is a stretch.. they forced those Benny and Jason deaths last episode.. they could’ve easily fleshed those out til bout ep 14

And by them saying extended mid season finale, are they meaning this is a longer ep?

Extended meaning a Part 2.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
full

Goddamn man it’s all crashing down for my nikka Ghost, man. fukk. I’m sick. My nikka deserves better, he been fukked up since S4, where is my nikka triumph?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Extended meaning a Part 2.
So are the next 5 episodes gonna be Power book 2: Ghost or just a continuation of the current season?

when they said extended mid season finale, I assumed it meant this episode would be longer than the others

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are the next 5 episodes gonna be Power book 2: Ghost or just a continuation of the current season?

when they said extended mid season finale, I assumed it meant this episode would be longer than the others
Season 6 is 15 eps, these are the first 10, then a break, then the last 5

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Who you got? I hate so many mahfukkas in this show I can't choose.

She says a bigger death so I assumed that means a major character but it could be tate or saxe knowing this show

Hopefully Tasha or Tariq i hate both of their characters. Ghost said he rather kill tariq than show him the game so do it :mjgrin:

I don’t know I think Tommy ain’t making it out this series alive or free tho. I’m gonna be tight if ghost dies

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
But it belonged to Terry Silver. It would put Ghost at the murder scene, or at least show that he had contact with Silver.
So we getting another 30 minute search warrant like they did for Tasha when someone just "said" it was dope in the childcare for Ghost's hotel when he wasn't even living there during the murder? Why would Ghost bring that phone with him? A decent lawyer is eating that