Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Yeah the writers did a TERRIBLE job throughout the series showing us WHY Tariq hates Ghost so much. Everything we've seen on camera makes Ghost look like a decent pops. The only thing you can say was messed up is Ghost cheating with Angela and moving out the house but that wasn't THAT bad that a kid would want their dad murdered :russ: the father cheating and leaving the fam is regular life shyt that many people go through lmao
  • They trying act like him putting hands on Tasha was the final straw for Tariq like Tariq ain't used to violence at all :russ: his mom killed her best friend and he shook it off but Ghost roughing Tasha up a bit just makes him a monster eh :mjlol:
  • I forgot Q was in the show trying save Tasha...nikka popped up right after the FEDS raided the place...nikka has no common sense, this broad is not the one to chase breh

• Show is straight :trash: the acting is terrible...I forget the dude's name who played Cash father this episode...but he should NEVER play a thug again :bryan: why was his hand placed like that on his waist when he was dapping up Tommy? :pachaha:
  • Tired of Andre escaping every time :unimpressed:
  • They really make characters go full retard mode so they can get killed....we all know Jason would not have fallen for that bullshyt last season :pachaha: and Benny really confronted Tommy solo with a damn knife...BULLshyt
  • Tommy is a fool -- he really thinks Ghost would kill Keisha at that moment when they trying kill Jason together :unimpressed:
  • Breh why did Ghost not move Silver's car and body out the garage --- he had plenty of time :bryan:
  • So in 1 month -- Ghost has went from beating a murder case for killing a FED to now running as a Lt. Governor for NY :deadrose:
What did 50 do to his son to make him like that? I guess some stupid kids just hate their fathers

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

OH GTFO OUTTA here. Everybody acting like simps around there

"Oh yOu DiD Me LiKe ThAt? You gon paaaaaay :to:"

And they are redoing the same situations from this last episode, with the people involved more passive aggressive and more angry lmao

For me It's clear as water that to maximise profits 50 has some unpaid screenwriters working.

After this EP, the fcukery surpassed SOA.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

OH GTFO OUTTA here. Everybody acting like simps around there

"Oh yOu DiD Me LiKe ThAt? You gon paaaaaay :to:"

And they are redoing the same situations from this last episode, with the people involved more passive aggressive and more angry lmao

Video is blocked

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
And Tariq so fukking hardheaded man, the nikka still wanna be a dope dealer after all this shyt. It’s not who he “is” nikka just wanna rebel for some dumbass reason:unimpressed:
Ghost needs to treat Tariq like @Leonard Washington treated the kid at 3:17. Tariq will go right back to being a square with the quickness!

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My bad, Breh, I thought you meant Tariq's punk azz!
:lolbron:
giphy.gif

:pachaha: