Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
man, i thought they was gonna let her snitch. Tosha fingerprints everywhere but that wont matter. Im sure Tommy will find out and just when he about to kill Tosha she pulls out the paperwork on Tekeisha 69.

I don’t know why she didn’t leave the paperwork. Also, Tommy should be able to piece this together pretty quickly when he sees the packed bags.

Also, in the next ep preview Spanish agent lady tells Tommy that Keshia was gonna testify against him. So I don’t think they’ll drag this out.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t know why she didn’t leave the paperwork. Also, Tommy should be able to piece this together pretty quickly when he sees the packed bags.

Also, in the next ep preview Spanish agent lady tells Tommy that Keshia was gonna testify against him. So I don’t think they’ll drag this out.
Maybe i missed it but what was her plan to tell Tommy about the packed bags?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn't Tasha take the papers? Are you really gonna leave evidence strongly suggesting that Tommy killed Keisha because she turned state's evidence? Right there with the dead body? Tasha did the right thing. I don't know why all of you are complaining about it.

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Lol. She was lying to him to buy time. She found that out the day before and was about to blow town.
Yeah she wasn't gonna stay loyal :mjlol: lowkey I think the house made her more afraid than anything......she was not happy being out there in the burbs off of drug money.....she was like you put my name on the deed :damn:

if Tommy proposed, I coulda seen her saying no :dead: shyt was getting too real for her, it was fun before Tommy actually started doing what she claimed she wanted him to do

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yeah she wasn't gonna stay loyal :mjlol: lowkey I think the house made her more afraid than anything......she was not happy being out there in the burbs off of drug money.....she was like you put my name on the deed :damn:

She knew damn well she was in the burbs because of drug money. She knows Tommy ain't have no legit employment. :mjtf: Plus, Lt. Montoya (I don't know her name) scared her with that "name on the house" talk. But Tommy explained it all. So she had no reason to worry about that either. Kate is the one of who fukked it all up. If she didn't tell Keisha about Tommy killing Holly then Keisha wouldn't have done all that dumb shyt. Keisha would still be alive. Well that and Tasha ain't shyt.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn't Tasha take the papers? Are you really gonna leave evidence strongly suggesting that Tommy killed Keisha because she turned state's evidence? Right there with the dead body? Tasha did the right thing. I don't know all of you are complaining about it.

Because the first person to find the body would be Tommy. If you leave the paperwork then it’s clear to him that she was gonna snitch and had to die. Taking the papers leaves the chance he thinks you killed her out of malice and then tries to get revenge.

The bigger question is why Lala had the paperwork out in the first place. She should’ve had that packed. Actually the more I think about it... she had the paperwork out and STILL opened the door for Tasha. :dead:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
She knew damn well she was in the burbs because of drug money. She knows Tommy ain't have no legit employment. :mjtf: Plus, Lt. Montoya (I don't know her name) scared her with that "name on the house" talk. But Tommy explained it all. So she had no reason to worry about that either. Kate is the one of who fukked it all up. If she didn't tell Keisha about Tommy killing Holly then Keisha wouldn't have done all that dumb shyt. Keisha would still be alive. Well that and Tasha ain't shyt.
You can know shyt but still go along with it until it becomes too real and you wanna back out. Keisha was always gonna betray Tommy whether his mom told her about Holly or not. She was not a ride or die. If anything, catching that body shoulda made her run away. The writers threw a whole bunch of stuff at Keisha these last few episodes to make her break (killing that dude, finding out bout Holly, Feds threatening to take her son).

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Because the first person to find the body would be Tommy.

There's no way for her to know that. Plus, they fussing and screaming in a quiet suburb. You think the neighbors aren't gonna hear that? Plus, two gunshots. You think the neighbors not gonna hear that too? :dead:

If you leave the paperwork then it’s clear to him that she was gonna snitch and had to die. Taking the papers leaves the chance he thinks you killed her out of malice and then tries to get revenge.

Please don't commit no crimes.

The bigger question is why Lala had the paperwork out in the first place. She should’ve had that packed. Actually the more I think about it... she had the paperwork out and STILL opened the door for Tasha. :dead:

That bytch dumb. That's why.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I never took a straight path nowhere/Life full a twist and turns,Bumps and Bruises i live i learn....

They Say this is a Big Rich Towwnnneee Yeaaaaaaa

laugh.JPG

I feel bad for Cash that sh1t was sad as Fukk from the perspective of her son
giphy.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You can know shyt but still go along with it until it becomes too real and you wanna back out.

True.

Keisha was always gonna betray Tommy whether his mom told her about Holly or not. She was not a ride or die.

Maybe. But that betrayal wouldn't have been that day if Kate had kept her mouth shut.

If anything, catching that body shoulda made her run away.

It did. That's how she got the suburb house.

The writers threw a whole bunch of stuff at Keisha these last few episodes to make her break (killing that dude, finding out bout Holly, Feds threatening to take her son).

The Feds put a crack in her. But Kate broke her. If Tommy kills her, I wouldn't be surprised. Plus it would complete the cypher. Tommy kills his father, pregnant girlfriend, almost fiancee.... and finally his mother.