Reppin
NULL
Ziggy From The Wire

Ollie from Game of Thrones

Todd & Marie from Breaking Bad

Andrea, Henry & Eugene from The Walking Dead

Chris from Fear The Walking Dead

Screech, Ted Moseby, Sheldon Cooper...

I can literally tolerate every single one of these insufferable motherfukkers more than I can Tariq...really let that sink in

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Power is trash now on some Empire level. Power = Empire.

These shows are fukking :trash:

Still watch Power thou but Empire, I stopped Season 3

Oh no no no, I actually watched this past Tuesday and that shyt dead as hell, for as much flaws as Power has, nowhere near as bad as Empire

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Power is trash now on some Empire level. Power = Empire.

These shows are fukking :trash:

Still watch Power thou but Empire, I stopped Season 3

Empire is far worse. :hubie: When it's at its worst, it can be arguably the most boring show on TV. Plus, they made a habit of having several potentially interesting characters and storylines dropped after a short time. They could have ran for twelve seasons with all their ideas, but they relied too much on family drama. A character like Tate would have never lasted this long on Empire.

I've been watching this season and the last episode was the first one that felt like it knew what it was doing. Jussie Smollett not coming back is going to make things worse because Jamal was one of the few characters that grounded the show. Without him, it already feels like the show has no energy. :unimpressed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Empire is far worse. :hubie: When it's at its worst, it can be arguably the most boring show on TV. Plus, they made a habit of having several potentially interesting characters and storylines dropped after a short time. They could have ran for twelve seasons with all their ideas, but they relied too much on family drama. A character like Tate would have never lasted this long on Empire.

I've been watching this season and the last episode was the first one that felt like it knew what it was doing. Jussie Smollett not coming back is going to make things worse because Jamal was one of the few characters that grounded the show. Without him, it already feels like the show has no energy. :unimpressed:

I don’t know why they just didn’t go ahead and bring him back for the last season since they decided to pick up his option. FOX also messed up by cancelling Star and airing Almost Family in its spot which is doing way worse.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
man, i thought they was gonna let her snitch. Tosha fingerprints everywhere but that wont matter. Im sure Tommy will find out and just when he about to kill Tosha she pulls out the paperwork on Tekeisha 69.