Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THAT WAS shyt WRITING.

GHOST DIDNT GIVE A fukk ABOUT PROCTOR LIKE THAT.

THEY JUST HAD TO FIND A REASON
TO GET THEM BEEFING AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:

It's probably because the nikka shot up his house and killed Proctor there. That's the ultimate disrespect..Ghost really thought dude would be safe there.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's probably because the nikka shot up his house and killed Proctor there. That's the ultimate disrespect..Ghost really thought dude would be safe there.

DUDE GHOST WOULD HAVE KILLED PROCTOR HIMSELF IF HE KNEW HE WAS SNITCHING ON TOMMY.

ITS HORRIBLE WRITING.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
It’s one of the best comedies on TV :manny:
Right.

When Tommy told 2 bit and them "I could just shoot you guys right now
:jbhmm:"
like he was having a civil conversation is when I knew the whole focus of show changed from the earlier seasons. Theres a lot more satire now, i just don't know if its intentional or the actors are improvising
:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Right.

When Tommy told 2 bit and them "I could just shoot you guys right now
:jbhmm:"
like he was having a civil conversation is when I knew the whole focus of show changed from the earlier seasons. Theres a lot more satire now, i just don't know if its intentional or the actors are improvising
:mjlol:
I think everyone just gave up on this show. It’s damn near campy now.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
1.. can they kill Tariq off now

2. LALA going out like Holly towards the end.. guarantee she’ll try to hire some dudes to take ghost out

3. Tasha fukkin around with a nickel and dime drug dealer who giving her junk to sell
shyt got 2 stars on Yelp :dead:

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France

THAT WAS shyt WRITING.

GHOST DIDNT GIVE A fukk ABOUT PROCTOR LIKE THAT.

THEY JUST HAD TO FIND A REASON
TO GET THEM BEEFING AGAIN.

Maybe. At first i thought so...

But again, I think Ghost isn't the type of person who pour his feeling out. I think it's a known fact. Thus, Him and Proctor went through a lot of shyt. And as the saying goes, "you never know the value of something until you lose it".

I Think when Proctor died, Ghost was like a little hurt... but knowing Tommy came to HIS penthouse, and lit him up it changed the whole thing.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A room full of multimillionaires and a governor in a club that has been shot up, raided for being a trap house etc. and everybody just showing up like its nothing.
I'm a regular cat and if someone hit me up and said let's check out this spot that's been shut down multiple times since opening 5-6 months ago for people getting shot/killed, moving drugs, I'm not going.

No way in hell millionaires and powerful politicians cool going there.