Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Had to stop this shyt not even a minute in

regarless of it being a double cross, just the audacity of even acting like riq got the juice to pull a boss move with these Italian dudes is laughable

50 really gotta be writing this shyt, this series has turned into the :duck: level of gangsta shyt he used to make all his albums about :upsetfavre:

This shyt looks like Money and Violence with a bigger budget at this point. I hope this is the last season.

and this bytch Lala is THICCCCCCC:ohlawd:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My biggest gripe with this episode is the writing of Tariq. Fine, I’ll go with him being able to influence these Italians for his scheme.

But the minute he’s getting beat up and sees HOW HARD EVERYONE IS WORKING TO SAVE HIS ASS he should rethink his hatred for his fam. The fact they pulled that money together and stunted on Vincent in the end should make him realize how loved he is.

There’s nothing about this situation that would make a person WANT to sell weight

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:russ::russ:

Can someone remind me why LaLa hates Ghost so much?

She’s trying to be Super Ride of Die bytch on Tommy’s behalf and prolly has residual anger over Tasha always stunting on her back in previous seasons. Now she wants to make up for lost time because Tommy has her seeing more cash than she’s ever seen in her life.

and let’s be real, LaKeisha could never get a Ghost caliber dude but wonders how a chick like Tasha was/is able to when there’s nothing super remarkable about either of them.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Tariq :scust:
-Tasha's bad robbery acting was no different from her actual acting
-This ole goofy nikka in Tommy's crew is right under Tariq for most annoying characters. Ole wild card ass nikka gonna fukk alot of shyt up eventually
-I don't know if i said it before, but if i was the feds i'd commission ghost to just kill everybody that's a problem and let him walk away clean from all his shyt. It would pretty solved their problems and Ghosts.
-Kesha gone kill Ghost yall :skip:
-I was certain this would be the episode where they pull that old movie thing where they get the two "mafia" bosses to meet up and try and kill each other over the money. Thought for sure Vincent and Jason would kill each other.
-Did i miss them putting the money back in Tate's account? :lupe::wtf:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Riq would’ve been better off dead...then in the preview for next week dude still trying to push weight :mindblown:

That shyt is gonna come back on tommy...Benny ain’t stupid

And how TF your fence them jewels after making that robbery so hot...but gotta love how Tate caught a W from that :pachaha: wonder if he stomps on ghost for that or thanks him

Please kill Keisha already...her and 2 bit gotta be some of the worst actors to get that many lines in arc show...,and I still die laughing when I see him after someone here said his face looks like scrunched up homework :biglol:

so 3 nikkas being able to rob a club like truth with no security in site didn't make you scratch your head?
fukking furndraiser with politicians and rich people and no security :russ: