Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

DO YOU nikkaS PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING?

ANGELA CRAFTED HIS CONFESSION HERSELF
TO MAKE SURE HE DIDNT IMPLICATE ANYONE ELSE.

ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SIGN THE PAPERWORK
OR GET SHOT BY TOMMY.

EASY CHOICE.
:devil:
:evil:

He wouldn't know that until after the fact and he still has to make the decision to follow that script. Remember he was gonna flip on them for immunity. He still has the possibility to do so.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He wouldn't know that until after the fact and he still has to make the decision to follow that script. Remember he was gonna flip on them for immunity. He still has the possibility to do so.

DUDE, HE KNOWS HE GOT SET UP BY ANGIE.

HE HESITATED SIGNING THE PAPER WORK
BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT WOULD BE THE END OF HIS LITTLE DOUBLE CROSS
BUT ONCE TOMMY STARTED SHOOTING
HE WENT AHEAD AND SIGNED IT.

THERE IS NO FLIPPING.
EVERYTHING IN THOSE PAPERS PROTECT THEM.
THE IMMUNITY IS FOR THAT SPECIFIC CONFESSION
:devil:
:evil:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How they do all that in less than 24 hours? :gucci:

mafukka was sniffing a mountain of coke and a hour later in a class room making blueprints on how to not go to jail for life :wow:

fun episode, but power writing is TRASH

Tommy shoots another 5-6 bullets at a FEDS car, just feet away.. to "scare dre" into signing paper work.. since when was shooting at 5 feds in a van a viable plan? when the feds could just arrest Tommy right then and there WITH PROOF of attempted murder :what:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
mafukka was sniffing a mountain of coke and a hour later in a class room making blueprints on how to not go to jail for life :wow:

fun episode, but power writing is TRASH

Tommy shoots another 5-6 bullets at a FEDS car, just feet away.. to "scare dre" since when was shooting at 5 feds in a van a viable plan when the feds could just arrest Tommy right then and there WITH PROOF of attempted murder :what:
Dre got in two gunfights with like 9 people before dinner:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
VXL6NFG.png
@ all of the following.....

• Silver showing up out the blue in his "this my day off" jeans
  • Everyone snitching on everyone I lost track of who's snitching on who, you got more double-crosses than a wrestling angle
  • "Get in the car if you wanna live" man come on
  • Dre turning into Denzel on some Equalizer shyt
  • Ghost screaming like Mustafa in the lion king
  • Power timeline still being 6 months or whatever
  • Ghost putting a sleeper hold on SIlver
  • Tariq not being mentioned in the final ep. and this shows his story is irrelevant
  • The head writer of Power always talking at the end like the show is super sophisticated and intricate

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Escapes with the skin on his teeth Indiana Jones style in a van that's perfectly placed as he jumps out a window? With all them shooters and bullets?:stopitslime:

Really? :gucci:

Straight comedy.

Even still, the people behind this show must be high half the time, because Dre's daughter from two seasons ago looked at LEAST 3 years old and was damn near half Kanan's size. This episode the baby they had looked no older than 8 months old! It's obvious at this point they're not taking their own show seriously, but how does that detail get fukked up? :snoop:

I'm convinced no producer/writer on Power is doing any story boards or timelines of the show.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
VXL6NFG.png
@ all of the following.....

• Silver showing up out the blue in his "this my day off" jeans
  • Everyone snitching on everyone I lost track of who's snitching on who, you got more double-crosses than a wrestling angle
  • "Get in the car if you wanna live" man come on
  • Dre turning into Denzel on some Equalizer shyt
  • Ghost screaming like Mustafa in the lion king
  • Power timeline still being 6 months or whatever
  • Ghost putting a sleeper hold on SIlver
  • Tariq not being mentioned in the final ep. and this shows his story is irrelevant
  • The head writer of Power always talking at the end like the show is super sophisticated and intricate

The bolded is is the part that always gets me :dwillhuh::gucci::ohhh::russ:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Raina :mjcry: and LaLa the only 2 non pieces of shyt people on the show. Everybody else is completely unlikable at this point.

And someone remind me WHAT is the bug up Sachs ass with Angela? Like why exactly is he going so hard again? I seriously don't remember. I was talking with my boy and he don't either.

Like if Sachs dedicated all this energy to his career he woulda been the fukking director by now. My dude has nothing else going on in his life.
angela gave greg the p*ssy and not sax

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dre missed his calling as an assassin. Homie hit them nikkas like John Wick :picard: Go hit the Table up and see if they’re still interviewing for shooters

Dre killed all those dudes, yet let Kanaan hoe him. Side note Dre dumb as hell for betraying Ghost, he could’ve been James but with clean hands.