Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Daps
No kanan, dre, angela, mak or Jimenez :francis: They really made some iffy :patrice: if not bold decisions this season. If the writing was better i would be like they must be getting to something even better and are just trimming the fat but tasha and lakeisha (who serve no purpose but to be fodder/potential flippers) are still on the show :why:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Man Tommy had a chance of clipping Dre a few Eps back when he was posted up at the same location he was at but Ghost was too busy arguing with Angie and Tasha that it didn't get done.

Man..I don't know. I just feel that Dre should had died already. The end of Season 4...Ghost, Kanan and Tommy all wanna kill this nikka. Season 5 starts off and Ghost is telling Tasha that Dre is responsible for Rayna's death.

He even showed up to the gravesight and threatens Ghost.

Yet some how, some way Dre is on board with the Queens Child project with Tate:gucci:

and Ghost gets pushed out. I know at that point Ghost couldnt kill him but I wasn't a fan of the direction they went with them working together. One of the main storylines heading into season 5 was how long Dre can survive after reaching near the top of the food chain. Ghost and the crew was on his ass.

But It ends with Tommy shooting at him scaring him to run and become a fukking informant which could lead to Dre hurting his business if he coughs up more info than he needs too:gucci::deadmanny:
The man tried to kill him and you think he not gonna get back at Tommy some kinda way?

Dre is running off fumes and pure luck. He a smart cat no doubt but he shouldn't had made it far as he did. If the show was real he would had died a long time ago.

As for Ghost killing Silver...I understand it based on Silver being an informant and dirty macking to Tasha to get her to flip on him but watching Silver fukk his wife set him over the edge and caused him to kill him. Ol peepin Tom ass nikka.

And also how unrealistic to was that scene? Silver is a taller, bigger guy compared to Ghost and he let that small nikka creep on him with no strength to break out of it?:gucci:

He had enough power to pick up Tasha and fukk her but none to break out a basic sleeping hold? Was breh really that weak?:laff::francis:
I agree they should of killed Dre and had Angela reassigned or fired or something. I think they missed an opportunity to make this whole season make sense. Dre basically double crossed everyone he ever came across and got away with it.

. I think the writer is just making shyt up in the moment and only referencing past shyt to make it seem like this was the plan all along.

And fukk silver, I don’t think he dead but I wouldn’t give a fukk if he was.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was just thinking, it would be kinda dope if they start off season 6 timeline a few months after the finale instead of this steady day to day basis thing. Would make things more interesting. Like 6 months passed since Angie got shot and things are like 'this' now and throughout the season we learn how things got to 'this' point.
They could’ve done that but I’m orser for that to have worked they would have had to tease us with that in the finale. They would also have to be willing to move on from this tired cops and robbers story they been telling since ep1.

Daps
A
And also how unrealistic was that scene? Silver is a taller, bigger guy compared to Ghost and he let that small nikka creep on him with no strength to break out of it?:gucci:

That mindset right there is exactly why taller nikkas constantly get dropped
:wow:

Having a few inches on someone will not prevent you from getting choked out, especially if they have the drop on you, ghost is short but he’s not small.

Power405.jpg

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I still cant get over this shyt. NO ONE WAS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING AT DRE AND A FED VEHICLE. :russ:

Tommy standing there like, "We back in business:smugfavre:," after attempting to murder a Fed witness in front of the feds. :mjlol:

REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME TAMPIO
THAT LET THE JIMINEZ WALK.

HE DONT PLAY BY THE SAME RULES
AS EVERYONE ELSE.

As for Ghost killing Silver...I understand it based on Silver being an informant and dirty macking to Tasha to get her to flip on him but watching Silver fukk his wife set him over the edge and caused him to kill him. Ol peepin Tom ass nikka.

And also how unrealistic was that scene? Silver is a taller, bigger guy compared to Ghost and he let that small nikka creep on him with no strength to break out of it?:gucci:

He had enough power to pick up Tasha and fukk her but none to break out a basic sleeping hold? Was breh really that weak?:laff::francis:

SILVER SKINNY AS fukk
AND GHOST BROLIC.
OF COURSE HE CAN CHOKE HIM OUT.

:what: THIS BROAD CANT BE THIS STUPID.

THIS IS BAD FOR BUSINESS..

OF COURSE YOU WANT DEBATES
AND THE TALK OF THE TOWN.

ATTENTION WHORING
IS THE WORSE THING ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA.

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The real reason Angie is dead is because her character arc is over

Look at the way she went out, she literally saved everyone besides herself

She lost her career in the process

It's better she dies a hero, if she comes back she'll have to turn into a criminal.
true but it's the way she died, that makes it stupid. Tommy even aiming a gun at them causing her death is horrible writing as explained by this post

Tommy has not grown as a character AT ALL. That's just shyt writing. Straight up. He's literally making the same mistakes. Like Ghost been holding you down FOREVER. Yet anytime somebody whispers some shyt about Ghost he's like :patrice: yeah I shouldn't trust him. Are you dumb?

All up in Ghost shyt about Angela but meets a bum bottle girl and immediately tells her about their entire criminal empire.

Pops you never met gets out from under a life sentence? Immediately tell him about your entire criminal empire

Like seriously?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Straight comedy.

I'm convinced no producer/writer on Power is doing any story boards or timelines of the show.
Mfs on that Akira Toriyama(Dragonball) storytelling schedule:pachaha:

Just wing it, and write shyt near the deadline by the edge of ur seat:mjlol:

Say what u want on Tori and DB tho, his results of doing this and his story >>>>> Powers results to using this method of writing

Last edited: