Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So Dre's daughter shrunk in size after two years? :mjlol::dahell:Dre is like the road runner cos no matter how many attempts there are to kill him he manages to escape.

Seriously though, it's like fukk all the characters at this point. So much shyt I could point out, but honestly, this should have been the last season with Tommy's unstable dumb ass dead and the rest of them in handcuffs.

Only character I can sympathise with is LaLa. She needs to just clear all those motherfukkers out her life and move on with her son.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anybody else laugh out loud when tommy killed angela :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

It wasn't even a :picard:

It was straight :russ: for me

Ghost scream
Tommy grinning from floors up

Tommy had me laughing all episode gun under the couch ready to blow away lakeisha

Busting shots at a fbi can

Gun with the silencer on in Angie's apartment ready to blast her

Passing the note to Tasha we should kill this b:tch

Agent ball sacks

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i think the timeline of the fukkin show has been like 6 months in 5 years :deadjay:

Even still, the people behind this show must be high half the time, because Dre's daughter from two seasons ago looked at LEAST 3 years old and was damn near half Kanan's size. This episode the baby they had looked no older than 8 months old! It's obvious at this point they're not taking their own show seriously, but how does that detail get fukked up? :snoop:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Even still, the people behind this show must be high half the time, because Dre's daughter from two seasons ago looked at LEAST 3 years old and was damn near half Kanan's size. This episode the baby they had looked no older than 8 months old! It's obvious at this point they're not taking their own show seriously, but how does that detail get fukked up? :snoop:

Because they want us to believe that all this has happened in 5 months....5 months..:mjlol:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Raina :mjcry: and LaLa the only 2 non pieces of shyt people on the show. Everybody else is completely unlikable at this point.

And someone remind me WHAT is the bug up Sachs ass with Angela? Like why exactly is he going so hard again? I seriously don't remember. I was talking with my boy and he don't either.

Like if Sachs dedicated all this energy to his career he woulda been the fukking director by now. My dude has nothing else going on in his life.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Dre is snitching about the Jimenez, then wouldn't that mean that he'll be snitching on his crew as well? He has to tell how the whole operation worked and who was in the operation right? Which means he'll snitch on Tommy too. How is this a good thing for any of them? :dahell:
Didn't Dre have full immunity???

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but he doesn't GAF about them. :dahell: They're all trying to kill his ass.

That's my point.

Why would Angela tell Tommy to hand him over to the Feds if Dre can send them all back to jail? He's the missing piece to all their bullshyt. Even if he does implicate Jimenez to everything, the Jimenez are linked to Ghost and Tommy and therefore Tasha and Angela and even Tariq.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's my point.

Why would Angela tell Tommy to hand him over to the Feds if Dre can send them all back to jail? He's the missing piece to all their bullshyt. Even if he does implicate Jimenez to everything, the Jimenez are linked to Ghost and Tommy and therefore Tasha and Angela and even Tariq.

DO YOU nikkaS PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING?

ANGELA CRAFTED HIS CONFESSION HERSELF
TO MAKE SURE HE DIDNT IMPLICATE ANYONE ELSE.

ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS SIGN THE PAPERWORK
OR GET SHOT BY TOMMY.

EASY CHOICE.
:devil:
:evil: