Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yeah this show needs to end next year asap lol...It's gotten way too fukking ridiculous. It's writing has reaced Empire levels now.

This season was a chore to get through...felt longer than 10 Eps:francis:

You have no more characters left to root for.

Ghost is a fukking snitch, untrustworthy snake that killed Silver because he can't stand to see him in Tasha guts. SIMP!

Tommy is just dumb as rocks and doesn't make any smart decisions. Keisha is just dumb as fukk for constantly getting played by Tasha and Tommy.

Tariq is a spoiled sheltered punk thats scared to go to jail for killing Ray and has a very punchable face.

Tasha is a ain't shyt bytch that managed to have 2 men she was romantically involved in die. (Possibly 3 with Ghost)

Angela manages to get killed by being around Ghost after she had told him that they can't be around each other 24 hours until the shyt is over:deadrose::dead:

Dre...this nikka think he James Bond and shyt dodging bullets in restaurants, warehouses, even when he butt ass naked smashing his baby mama:dead:

Then he gets a gun that fast and kills them all without missing a shot:stopitslime:

Escapes with the skin on his teeth Indiana Jones style in a van that's perfectly placed as he jumps out a window? With all them shooters and bullets?:stopitslime:

Really? :gucci:

With all that aside it was a good close to the season but it has major flaws that's getting harder to ignore.

It needs to end at season 6.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I don't get why Tommy is so quick fo fall for Fed bullshyt. Yes Teresi wasnt going to rat on Tommy, but he was going to rat on his supposed best friend who saved Tommy's ass so many times. As a mobster he took an oath not to snitch on anyone for any reason.

And why did Vincent Ragne tell Tommy that Ghost gave him the info? Did he just not think he would care that much?

And I agree it's annoying that Tommy's character didn't grow at all. He's still completely an idiot and there is no nuance to anything he does.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wait a minute how was Angie able to get agent Tampio into pocket. On one end of things he was helping to protect the Jimenez, then Angie said he signed off but then she had him pop up and give Dre an offer he can't refuse.

All ya pointing out all the shyt that was wrong with the episode and the season.

But I’m still trippin and confused why the Feds are letting that NYPD brawd stick around? Why haven’t they sent her a$$ home?

Bytch your investigation was closed, this federal case is way above your pay grade
I thought the same shyt, what this hating bytch doing here still? Go home, this is not in you're jurisdiction.

You're NYPD and this is federal .

Hope Tasha dies, angie helped her locate tariq in season 4 and cover a homicide for that bytch ass nikka and you flip on her like that :smh: + she treat lakesha like shyt she ain’t a real friend

They empower the worst characters , what purpose does tasha serve now? get rid of this hoe
I agree, other then how she looked physically her character is trash. She wanted to keep Ghost in the drug game for crying out loud lol. Then to see how she treated Lakesha and how she was so quick to flip on Angie when Tommy's father was a rat anyway was some bullshyt.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Can anyone tell me why Tasha would have been cool with Tersei snitching on Ghost instead of Tommy? Also why she ran down on Angela with Tommy over that?

Looks like it’ll be Ghost against the world next season. Tariq and Tasha will definitely ride with Tommy against him especially when Tasha finds out Terry went missing. Tommy is stupid for even being upset about Turesi, he was a dead man no matter what. A snitch is still a snitch and the mob wouldn’t have given a fukk that he was only giving up Ghost. They wouldn’t trust that he’d keep his mouth shut, and Tommy was still gonna be a target for the Feds.

Proctor will be the catalyst for how it all ends. He still got that recording, he trusts Ghost more than he does Tommy. With Angela more than likely dead(you never know with this show) Proctor doesn’t need to worry so much about James technically. There’s still a chance Ghost might think he told Tommy about him showing the mob those pics.

Dre suddenly becoming John Wick during that first attempt on his life :stopitslime: You deep in the p*ssy and butt ass nekkid, yet fully able to go into assassin mode just like that.
I agree, at a point in this season i thought Tommy knew Tersei was a rat but he really had no ideal. I mean Tommy really would have been cool with his dad snitching on Ghost? WTF! That's dumb to me.

Also Dre being all unstoppable like Kanan is hard to watch. Why can't he be killed lol?

It might end up being Tommy vs Ghost next season and of course the rise of Tariq.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wait a minute how was Angie able to get agent Tampio into pocket. On one end of things he was helping to protect the Jimenez, then Angie said he signed off but then she had him pop up and give Dre an offer he can't refuse.

HE STILL LIKES HER AND WANTED TO MAKE UP FOR THE JIMENEZ ORDEAL.

HE SIGNED OFF ON GRABBING ALICIA
BECAUSE DIEGOS DEATH CAUSED A WAR IN MEXICO
SO THERE WAS NO REASON TO PROTECT THEIR CARTEL ANYMORE.
:devil:
:evil:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
HE STILL LIKES HER AND WANTED TO MAKE UP FOR THE JIMENEZ ORDEAL.

HE SIGNED OFF ON GRABBING ALICIA
BECAUSE DIEGOS DEATH CAUSED A WAR IN MEXICO
SO THERE WAS NO REASON TO PROTECT THEIR CARTEL ANYMORE.

That makes sense, thanks for the break down.

I figured he still liked her cause dude popped right up and made Dre sign that offer like a mother fukker. I'm like damn!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That makes sense, thanks for the break down.

I figured he still liked her cause dude popped right up and made Dre sign that offer like a mother fukker. I'm like damn!

SHE WAS ABOUT TO BE CHARGED WITH THE RICO CASE
SO SHE HAD NO POWER TO GIVE A DEAL AT THAT POINT.

THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST PART OF THE SHOW.
IT WAS UNEXPECTED

WITH HER AND TOMMY WORKING 2GETHER.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Breh...:russ::russ::russ:

Dre has outlived his usefulness
Angela too
That maria girl who was brought back at the beginning of the season, what perpous does she serve, wait..season is over..lol

As crazy as it seems, that Maria girl will be the one to kill ghost, Nino brown style walking out the courtroom, with tariq hitting the ice-t put his shades on and keep it pushing

Im pretty sure this is how ghost dies

:mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If Dre is snitching about the Jimenez, then wouldn't that mean that he'll be snitching on his crew as well? He has to tell how the whole operation worked and who was in the operation right? Which means he'll snitch on Tommy too. How is this a good thing for any of them? :dahell:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Here is a better question, why is Tampio working with Angela at all considering she was under criminal investigation? And considering a shootout ensued, why did the DEA: a) let it happen b) not arrest anyone?

This show is so stupid lol.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anybody else laugh out loud when tommy killed angela :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

It wasn't even a :picard:

It was straight :russ: for me

Ghost scream
Tommy grinning from floors up

Tommy had me laughing all episode gun under the couch ready to blow away lakeisha

Busting shots at a fbi can

Gun with the silencer on in Angie's apartment ready to blast her

Passing the note to Tasha we should kill this b:tch

Agent ball sacks