Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I had to do this for my TSC brothers in the thread. :salute:

JR: And now Tommy's giving his gun instructions! NO, DON'T DO IT! :damn:

*Tommy shoots Angie*

JR: RIGHT IN ANGIE'S HEART! I SWEAR TO GOD, THAT WILL STOP YOUR HEART! RIGHT HERE IN NEW YORK, ANGELA HAS BEEN DESTROYED AND BLOODIED BY TOMMY'S SHOTGUN, BUT WHY?! SOMEONE TELL ME WHY, DAMMIT! :damn:

KING: What's he doing? What's this about? What's it for? :dahell:

*Tasha walks up next to Tommy, and picks up a microphone*

TASHA: Ghost, your search, it's over......it's all......it's all over. Now you know, you stupid son of a bytch. :demonic:

KING: IT WAS TASHA! SHE WAS IN ON IT! :mindblown:

JR: BAH GAWD, KING! THAT SICK b*stard TOMMY TEAMED UP WITH TASHA TO TAKE OUT ANGELA VALDES AND HAVE HER BLOODIED AND HAMMERED WITH THE DAMN SHOTGUN! TOMMY EGAN, YOU SON OF A bytch! WHY?! TELL ME WHY?! :damn:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't think she dies. If she dies wtf it matter that she seen Tommy shoot her?

Unless they going extra soap operaish and have dying words being "Tommy...."
exactly... i really hate smart dumb ass producers... just leave it completely in the dark or tell us... they usually just tell on themselves

"she'll be there but we don't know how"............... flashbacks and a ghost/vision

"she saw tommy" ...................... she'll get that info off to someone, who will then go after tommy

tommy vs ghost.... tasha finds out about terry.......... tasha vs ghost

that's all season 6... book it

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THE WRITING IS HORRIBLE.

TASHA WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH SILVER
AND ONLY fukkED WITH HIM
BECAUSE ANGIE TOLD HER TO.

:stopitslime:NOW ALL OF SUDDEN SHES GONNA KILL ANGIE
OVER THIS SNITCH?

TOMMY WAS JUST ABOUT TO KILL LALA
WHEN SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT SNITCHING ON GHOST...
HIS FATHER SNITCHES ON GHOST
AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN
TOMMY WANTS TO KILL GHOST OVER THAT SNITCH?

SILVER AND TERESI HAD TO GO...

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
I’ll give you Holly, but he didn’t know Turesi was his father for 99% of his life. He was a dead man no matter what, Tommy isn’t innocent in any of this. There is no good guy between Ghost and Tommy.

Naw I can’t even give you holly, don’t forget she was a dumb employee at truth night club and that relationship shouldn’t have never happened. She was walking around calling James “Ghost” and trying to get him killed and arrested. Tommy only knew that hoe for a year and she was trying to get him to turn on ghost and kill him
:gucci:

Tommy would be dead 5 times over if it wasn’t for ghost. Even when they completely fell Ghost took care of them dudes who blasting at tommy on that drive by

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Hope Tasha dies, angie helped her locate tariq in season 4 and cover a homicide for that bytch ass nikka and you flip on her like that :smh: + she treat lakesha like shyt she ain’t a real friend

They empower the worst characters , what purpose does tasha serve now? get rid of this hoe

Daps
Dre - the only way his character makes any sense is if he's got some CIA background and is a deep undercover narc. Went from quaking at the sight of Kanan to killing cartel hitmen butt azz naked? Needs backstory to explain his ninja skills.

Angie/Ghost - not sure she's dead. Courtney Kemp said Silver was dead but that Angie was shot, not necessarily dead.

This will get messy. Let's say Angie is alive but "in a coma." How does Ghost get her to the hospital without the Feds knowing? How does he explain being together with her? If he says nothing, his DNA will be on the scene and might be considered suspect #1 since Angie could have flipped. He's not going to want to rat on Tommy because he would have to implicate himself.

If Angie dies....welp....that creates even more problems. Hopefully he has a private doctor on standby. Procter could be helpful right now in handling loose ends. Angie's sister could be a problem.

Tasha - heffa set up Silver with Ghost. Who the hell fukks OUTSIDE the car in a parking garage? The big thing is that she better hope Angie is dead. Remember, she nearly had Tommy kill Angela in the apartment. While she had nothing to do with Tommy's last attack, Angie (if alive) will probably implicate Tasha AND Tommy and talk about how they almost pulled the trigger before. Ghost, with help from Tate MIGHT be able to get rid of Tommy...jail or otherwise. Tasha is DEAD and she doesn't even know it.

Tariq - he is doing whatever. Don't be shocked if Ghost murks Tasha, bringing Tariq out of the shadows. He's the most dangerous character because he's smart like Ghost but more grimy like Kanan. However no one would ever see him coming because he's been such a dumbazz.

The Italians - who knows what they're up to. Tariq is gonna keep working with them. That shyt will not last.

Saxe - surprised he hasn't been murked. He's too invested and dude is going to drop the ball. They've taken down 2 cartels and he doesn't give a shyt because he wants Angie soooo bad. It's not like his old buddy was a straight shooter. Dude only got neck deep because he was jealous that Ghost was beating up Angie's puzzy better than him.

Procter - wild card. Ghost needs him to stay close.