Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Angie's not dead. Last thing they need is to start another season off with a major death. Granted, the only people that would be missing her is ghost and Paz. But if she was dead they wouldn't make it a cliffhanger. All that does is continue the investigation on ghost and Tommy and makes everyone look guilty. We've already had seasons where both Tommy and ghost been to jail and trial. IDK what to predict for next season. It's obviously gonna be a Tommy vs Ghost season, but this time even bigger than last time. I can see social media choosing sides and bickering about it already..."Team Ghost" , "Team Tommy"

I been back and forth on her being dead or not. On one hand her death would be a big change for a show heading towards the end of its story so it makes sense. And it severes tommy and ghosts relationship while really putting ghost in a bad position. He’s got no one on his side now. Anyone who could be an ally in that way is no longer an ally. Tasha won’t cry tears for him or Angie’s loss.

On the flip side you can still get tommy and ghost to that point with her laid up in the hospital fighting for her life. She doesn’t need to die for tommy and ghost to go to war; the fact that he did what he did to begin with is enough.

Also they’re leaving it as a mystery. When Raina died there was no question she was dead. When k died, they showed him at the morgue.

This was a very Romeo and Juliet episode to me and I appreciated that. Not sure if that’s what they were going for but it echoed that

LMAO

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THEY LEFT IT AS A CLIFF HANGER.

EVERYONE WILL BE SPECULATING FOR THE NEXT YEAR
AND THE RATINGS WILL BE OFF THE CHART
FOR THE SEASON OPENER.

SHE GONE BREAUGHS.
:devil:
:evil:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
The finale was stupid...

If your dad is a rat...period...then he was gonna be killed regardless...what makes a difference if he was gonna rat on you or not

If anything Tommy should've tried to kill Ghost for dating a damn agent...

Lol sending off Tommy to kill Angela isn't smart because the feds are investigating her...

Killing Silver was stupid...for the same reason

Basically...this show been dragging this investigation out too long and very few changes has been made to the characters and situations to make it worth watching...

If the main characters wasn't so deplorable with no redeeming qualities...like Tasha and Ghost...

Then I can get with it...

But watching these motherfukkers whine, bytch, lie, complain, act entitled...gets old

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Dre went from 'I wanna be the biggest God damn drug dealer in New York City' :birdman:

to 'I'm sorry for your loss :troll:... nah you aint strapped :childplease: not at your daughters funeral..'

to 'I need WITSEC just for me and my daughter :to: (forget about her baby mother:stopitslime:) '

:wow:

That nikka was fukkin and like nah... She dont need to come :russ:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
this show succeeded in making you hate all the characters and not root for any of them, i.e. there's no face as they're all heels. but the thing is now, if any of them die it won't really hit you.

angela was the only [relatively] goodhearted person out of all the main characters.

Everyone watching wants ghost, tasha, tommy and riq to die. and the finale just made the first three seem even shyttier. they were all scheming and lying while angela was the only one dealing straight.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this show succeeded in making you hate all the characters and not root for any of them, i.e. there's no face as they're all heels. but the thing is now, if any of them die it won't really hit you.

angela was the only [relatively] goodhearted person out of all the main characters.

Everyone watching wants ghost, tasha, tommy and riq to die. and the finale just made the first three seem even shyttier. they were all scheming and lying while angela was the only one dealing straight.

Yup lol. Every single one of them was scheming and she was the only person being honest. But that shows how good people don’t always survive situations with bad people but also just how low each of them have gotten in terms of trust and being trustworthy. They’ve poisoned the well so much with each other and within themselves they can’t see the truth.

Tommy doing what he did just to make ghost feel shytty is indicative of all of that. I know some people will prob question if he meant to shoot ghost or Angela but I think it’s clear it was Angie. He wanted to take something from ghost just like shyt was taken from him. And he feels those people were taken from him because of ghost even though they were his actions. shyt is going to end really sad lol