Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Honestly this may be the very first time that ghost doesn't have any true allies!!

Season 6 will be ghost vs. The world

The feds are going to think ghost killed angela
Tommy wants ghost dead
Tasha doesn't care one way or the other
Tariq hates ghost
Tate is going distance himself from ghost

Procter may be his one true friend, it maybe Procter that sends Tommy to jail

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Ghost gotta get rid of her body if Angie's gone. He's suspect #1 and he'll definitely be back in prison charged with another murder.

He can't even give her a proper burial.:to:

The season ended with him stuck in a real hard place. Does he try to rush her to a hospital and be seen with her publicly after she was shot? Then he has to make a statement no matter what happens and he looks guilty either way.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
I still have a feeling Angie gonna live and her and Ghost gettin married will still be the way the series ends.

I hope they bring back Karen Bassett sexy ass in Season 6. :noah:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Ghost gotta get rid of her body if Angie's gone. He's suspect #1 and he'll definitely be back in prison charged with another murder.

He can't even give her a proper burial.:to:

The season ended with him stuck in a real hard place. Does he try to rush her to a hospital and be seen with her publicly after she was shot? Then he has to make a statement no matter what happens and he looks guilty either way.

He is going to take her to the hospital

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
We NEVER found this out :russ:
that good power writing right there.:wow:

"why is such and such doing this to *insert character*?" are we given a reason why? nope

just happens cause, fukk it Kemp wanted it to.:yeshrug:And if we do get one, they give us a half-assed smart dumb nikka explanation in the post-ep interview where she gives us a BS reason why

Last edited:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Angela is DEAD!!
Courtney Kemp talked about it at the end, originally they had ghost killing angela, but switched it up.

She is definitely dead

Until you see Angela in episode one of next season in the ambulance with her eyes open :francis:

I'm not buying the whole dead angle unless it is officially confirmed next season. Don't care what Kemp said

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Until you see Angela in episode one of next season in the ambulance with her eyes open :francis:

I'm not buying the whole dead angle unless it is officially confirmed next season. Don't care what Kemp said

The one thing about this show is, the deaths have been consistent, no one has servived a fatal shot throughout the whole series, so when it does happen....they die

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The one thing about this show is, the deaths have been consistent, no one has servived a fatal shot throughout the whole series, so when it does happen....they die

If Tommy would have gave her a dome shot, I would be more convinced

The fact that after she got shot, she was still able to talk is not convincing me she is dead