Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't figure out what they'r trying to do with Tasha character. Did not see her treating La La like that at all. What ally does she have? You can't say Tommy because who knows what he'll be on. Son don't like her. I don't know. I guess it'll be Ghost since Angela out of the way.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Yo is Dre the GOAT shooter to ever grace the screen?... They had this nikka lookin like a video game in that last scene.....I'm surprised he got shot at all... :gucci:

Everything was so intense leading up to the end.... I didn't know who Tommy was gonna shoot at one point.... :heh:

Yea I hope all u Angela haters don't get your hopes up.... The writer didn't confirm that she's dead.... Right now she just got shot in the chest.... Next season there can't be A Tommy/Ghost friendship tho.... :francis:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yup lol. Every single one of them was scheming and she was the only person being honest. But that shows how good people don’t always survive situations with bad people but also just how low each of them have gotten in terms of trust and being trustworthy. They’ve poisoned the well so much with each other and within themselves they can’t see the truth.

Tommy doing what he did just to make ghost feel shytty is indicative of all of that. I know some people will prob question if he meant to shoot ghost or Angela but I think it’s clear it was Angie. He wanted to take something from ghost just like shyt was taken from him. And he feels those people were taken from him because of ghost even though they were his actions. shyt is going to end really sad lol
He apparently was aiming for Ghost according to the creator.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
the sad part is Kemp def likely wants the last part to happen

Goin off her reason for Dre surviving this ep. And how Riq is acting

This bytch is really gonna have those two be the new drug kingpins:francis::snoop:

I really hope she isn't that stupid, that is not a good, or realistic idea, NOBODY like Tariq and Dre should have been dead. they should have been planting the seeds for a new big bad that we have not seen yet and not forcing lame as Tariq to be tough.
I'm glad someone else has noticed this too. Literally 80% percent of the plot points will be wrapped up if someone just killed him:francis:

its like they are conviently igonoring this dude, Everyone should have been after him, Angela should be trying to get out from her side and he should be the target of everyone hate not Angela

Just think ALL of this since season 1. All this fukkery is happening simply because Tasha and Tommy didnt want Ghost to go legit..

First she was mad he wanted to go legit, then she was mad he moved on from her because she was no longer the woman he wanted, then she was mad he got back in to try to fix all of their mistakes, for whatever reason she keeps stopping ghost from beating some sense into their bytch ass son. Not to mention how she treat Keisha like shyt, the bytch is selfish as fukk but cant wait to point out someone else flaws
She was terrible this season, she trusted Angela all season and now al of a sudden she cant wait to blame her.

Why is she ignoring everyone warning to stay away the lawyer? but cant stop accusing everyone else of going away from the plan?

Ghost and Tommy have a bond deeper than blood. Ghost has saved tommy so many times and has tried to warn him about people he brigs into his life. But tommy is emotional and he doesn't listen so ghost has to be sneaky. Even if teresi was only gonna get ghost that's still motive for tommy to kill him.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
If the shot was meant for Ghost, why didn't Tommy shoot more than once. He had a silencer, he could have just let it rip.

U didn't watch the after show interview with the writer?... She said Tommy felt shooting Angela was even better than shooting Ghost so he was satisfied with that result.... :francis:

Rayzah

Daps
That's exactly what happened breh :heh:

Season was looking up at the last minute but this finale was a mess the more you think on it
Its a weak way to try to keep the cops on them for another season, they need to move on from this particular case and start a new conflict with someone else. They should of had tommy move out to Chicago or whatever with that top supplier from last season to start a drug empire over there, or even had him join the eyetalians and had him dealing with a whole new set of issues and people.

I enjoyed this season but that ending shined a light on the fact that nothing has really progressed since season 1,

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
U didn't watch the after show interview with the writer?... She said Tommy felt shooting Angela was even better than shooting Ghost so he was satisfied with that result.... :francis:
Those interviews be straight stupid. Angela moved Ghost of the way, Tommy has had plenty of chances to pop her.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Dre is gone for good, he just didn’t die like everybody expected

He’s supposed to be in witness protection never to return.

I wouldn’t put nothing past this show If they bring him back :mjlol:

+ he ain’t got nothin, organization gone they were just shooting at him, Alicia and cristibal locked he’s gonna be running forever for snitching, no more hotel hustle after diego head was found it’s over for Dre’s character

Rayzah

Daps
Those interviews be straight stupid. Angela moved Ghost of the way, Tommy has had plenty of chances to pop her.

The idea is that while he was aiming at ghost he soon realized after he hit Angela that it was close enough.

Dre is gone for good, he just didn’t die like everybody expected

He’s supposed to be in witness protection never to return.

I wouldn’t put nothing past this show If they bring him back :mjlol:

+ he ain’t got nothin, organization gone they were just shooting at him, Alicia and cristibal locked he’s gonna be running forever for snitching, no more hotel hustle after diego head was found it’s over for Dre’s character

All of that makes sense but yea I don't trust these nikkas, they will find a way to have him working behind the scenes some how