Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It’s still dumb, they been tight for like 20 years. And he ready to throw that away for some dude he just met.

so he was only down for ghost until ghost decided to get out the game. That’s when he started feeling like he couldn’t trust him. And despite all of that ghost never not kept it 100 with Tommy. Ghost knew Tommy would never understand and now he ruined 20 years because he decided to choose his pop over his day one. Naw man that’s not how you play the game you are supposed to get proof before you do some shyt like that.

Let’s see ghost l ft Tommy the drug empire and within a season he lost it

He warned him about sneaky ass holly who he just met and despite all the shyt he accused ghost of doing with Angela he did the exact same with holly

He was so quick to trust kanan who turned out was just using them to get what he wanted

He chose his newly found dad who between him and holly I don’t hink he knew for over a year

But as soon as there is the slightest suspicion of ghost maybe being sneaky he ready to kill him?

I bet this show ends with them killing each other and watch dre end up surviving and coming back after. Him and Tariq, that seem like what the writer wants to do
the sad part is Kemp def likely wants the last part to happen

Goin off her reason for Dre surviving this ep. And how Riq is acting

This bytch is really gonna have those two be the new drug kingpins:francis::snoop:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think Tommy was even really trying to kill Ghost. I think Angie was the target. If he wanted to kill Ghost he would’ve shot again. He wanted Ghost to feel the same pain he felt of losing the person that was closest to him.

No, Ghost was the intended target. It's only after accidentally killing Angela he realized that it was even better. But Angela wasn't the target.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Mak was like

tenor.gif

Saxe was like

tenor.gif

Silver was like

giphy.gif

Dre was like

LightheartedMeagerHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

Tasha was like

tenor.gif

Tommy was like

tumblr_m9hdtstcxk1rrdy0u_large.gif

Angie was like

tumblr_nyvzgxBf1O1rkvl19o1_400.gif

Ghost was like

vA3b4NM.gif

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I can’t see why Tommy is so suspicious of ghost all of a sudden. Ghost been told him his pops wasn’t shyt based on stuff he seen in prison. Tommy don’t know shyt about this dude, finds out his pop was a snitch from ghost which confirms what he said and is mad at ghost? Even if they have him on tape saying he was going to snitch on ghost, the tape clearly shows he at least was agreeing to follow both of them around. It shows that he was being questioned to get info on Tommy, and only gave up ghost to get them off his back. So what? Ghost wasn’t supposed to protect himself? I don’t know how he could be so... well he is a coke head and them nikkas don’t make the best decisions :manny:

Yes it was weird she didn’t just say that. I fact she should have called him immediately and told him something was up..

I think it’s weak to have this dude saks behind all of this shyt. He has been keeping this case open by himself. He is responsible for too much just to be a side character no one cares about.

The same can be said for that random chick from season one, I’m not buying her being a credible witness all of a sudden. It’s like they went back and was looking for anyone they could include from season one to make it like it all came full circle.

And why are they still chasing ghost when one of the main guys is dead and the other in jail. On top of having a statement connecting them too all of the crimes from the last 4 seasons.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this too. Literally 80% percent of the plot points will be wrapped up if someone just killed him:francis:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
This show constantly disrespects my intelligence on impossibly ignorant levels
you gotta have a ged maximum to fully enjoy this.
No consequences for shyt.
nikkas just dying for the sake of plot devices.
won't even get into the actual acting
I wont drop spoilers...but the writers definitely just make shyt up as they go along
Watch a nikka say "if you dont like it why do you watch"
I do what the fukk I want and when I pay for my cable subscriptions I'm allowed to critique some bullshyt.
Horrible writing. They always find a plothole and use that to extend the story. But as long as that nicca Tariq wasn't in the show I'm good

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
This show constantly disrespects my intelligence on impossibly ignorant levels
you gotta have a ged maximum to fully enjoy this.
No consequences for shyt.
nikkas just dying for the sake of plot devices.
won't even get into the actual acting
I wont drop spoilers...but the writers definitely just make shyt up as they go along
Watch a nikka say "if you dont like it why do you watch"
I do what the fukk I want and when I pay for my cable subscriptions I'm allowed to critique some bullshyt.
so what bit are you talking about,explain :jbhmm: