Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think him killing his pops was the last straw. I think Tommy is tired of Ghost being sneaky and selfish, and him always having to kill people close to him as a result of Ghost. He realized this when they were viewing Kanan's dead body. Tommy said "K said it would either be him or me" or something to that effect. I believe Tommy was thinking, how long til its me on that table.

Truth, Ghost is the architect of all this :manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show constantly disrespects my intelligence on impossibly ignorant levels
you gotta have a ged maximum to fully enjoy this.
No consequences for shyt.
nikkas just dying for the sake of plot devices.
won't even get into the actual acting
I wont drop spoilers...but the writers definitely just make shyt up as they go along
Watch a nikka say "if you dont like it why do you watch"
I do what the fukk I want and when I pay for my cable subscriptions I'm allowed to critique some bullshyt.

I hear you, the show is entertaining enough but damn too much suspension of belief takes me out of it.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
ghost will have to do the same thing to Tommy he did to Kanan either kill him or send him inside

Why would Tasha and Tommy think killing Angie was a good idea? The feds were charging her with conspiracy her ending up dead makes them all look guilty

finale was wakk to me , show running out of ideas Angie dying was stupid imo.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth, Ghost is the architect of all this :manny:

Ghost and Tommy have a bond deeper than blood. Ghost has saved tommy so many times and has tried to warn him about people he brigs into his life. But tommy is emotional and he doesn't listen so ghost has to be sneaky. Even if teresi was only gonna get ghost that's still motive for tommy to kill him.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghost and Tommy have a bond deeper than blood. Ghost has saved tommy so many times and has tried to warn him about people he brigs into his life. But tommy is emotional and he doesn't listen so ghost has to be sneaky. Even if teresi was only gonna get ghost that's still motive for tommy to kill him.

No Ghost does not have to be sneaky, it's that trait and lack of trust with everybody in his life that has caused much of the situations that have happened.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No Ghost does not have to be sneaky, it's that trait and lack of trust with everybody in his life that has caused much of the situations that have happened.

ghost told him about holly, and tommy didn't listen. Holly stole from tasha directly and tried to kill ghost

ghost told tommy teresi was dirty and he had to use vincent to get tommy 2 listen.

hell this all could've been avoided if tommy/tasha would've let ghost gone legit in season 1 :mjgrin:

tommy thinks ghost killed K but tasha said that wasn't the case.

I'm not sure how season 6 gonna be. tommy and kisha vs ghost and tasha is wack 2 me. Kisha aint no street chick.