Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Btw, this show stopped being about money, the lifestyle and the game like three seasons ago. Feel like we’re just watching a show about killers. Ghost doesn’t even feel like the same character.

Exactly. When was the last time this dude had a party at Truth and just turned up. What happened with Truth Miami? It was simple with Ghost. Moving weight and club shyt. Breh spent the last two seasons ducking the feds.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
23214-2815fcd06ad0f0d474001d3fc1bd14f0.jpg
: Tomas !!!

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

This show constantly disrespects my intelligence on impossibly ignorant levels
you gotta have a ged maximum to fully enjoy this.
No consequences for shyt.
nikkas just dying for the sake of plot devices.
won't even get into the actual acting
I wont drop spoilers...but the writers definitely just make shyt up as they go along
Watch a nikka say "if you dont like it why do you watch"
I do what the fukk I want and when I pay for my cable subscriptions I'm allowed to critique some bullshyt.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
courtney kemp blew her opportunity to be an elite creator, i put her alongside tyler perry, lee daniels as absolutely horrible/terrible showrunners that just make shows just to put it on their resume, they don't respect their audience. They actually think black people are dumb and they are the smart ones.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ghost been told his ass that and who knows wtf be going on with him & ghost. All their lovers quarrel shyt been annoying AF the past few seasons though.

I can’t see why Tommy is so suspicious of ghost all of a sudden. Ghost been told him his pops wasn’t shyt based on stuff he seen in prison. Tommy don’t know shyt about this dude, finds out his pop was a snitch from ghost which confirms what he said and is mad at ghost? Even if they have him on tape saying he was going to snitch on ghost, the tape clearly shows he at least was agreeing to follow both of them around. It shows that he was being questioned to get info on Tommy, and only gave up ghost to get them off his back. So what? Ghost wasn’t supposed to protect himself? I don’t know how he could be so... well he is a coke head and them nikkas don’t make the best decisions :manny:

fukk you Proctor

AND WHY THE fukk WOULDNT ANGIE MENTION WHO WAS TESTIFYING AGAINST GHOST :mindblown:

Yes it was weird she didn’t just say that. I fact she should have called him immediately and told him something was up..

I think it’s weak to have this dude saks behind all of this shyt. He has been keeping this case open by himself. He is responsible for too much just to be a side character no one cares about.

The same can be said for that random chick from season one, I’m not buying her being a credible witness all of a sudden. It’s like they went back and was looking for anyone they could include from season one to make it like it all came full circle.

And why are they still chasing ghost when one of the main guys is dead and the other in jail. On top of having a statement connecting them too all of the crimes from the last 4 seasons.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That's a damn good ending. I was like :picard: :damn: (Although I could be bias because the 1st 7 episodes were floating just above garbage)

They all lost someone they loved. Hell is gonna break loose between the 3 of them. And Tariq is gonna be the one to bring them back together and become the new kingpin. I doubt there's any way to write that in a good way.

I'll still be here for the fukkery though :mjlit:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This show constantly disrespects my intelligence on impossibly ignorant levels
you gotta have a ged maximum to fully enjoy this.
No consequences for shyt.
nikkas just dying for the sake of plot devices.
won't even get into the actual acting
I wont drop spoilers...but the writers definitely just make shyt up as they go along
Watch a nikka say "if you dont like it why do you watch"
I do what the fukk I want and when I pay for my cable subscriptions I'm allowed to critique some bullshyt.
This true af, people just be dying just for the sake of plot devices

I was intrigued af if they were gon make it out, but then the witness came thru and then they hit us with that death

They killed her too soon

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How r y'all watching this EP? I'm not seeing anything fukking starz demand isn't showing anything