Power Season 5 (Official Thread)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I can’t see why Tommy is so suspicious of ghost all of a sudden. Ghost been told him his pops wasn’t shyt based on stuff he seen in prison. Tommy don’t know shyt about this dude, finds out his pop was a snitch from ghost which confirms what he said and is mad at ghost? Even if they have him on tape saying he was going to snitch on ghost, the tape clearly shows he at least was agreeing to follow both of them around. It shows that he was being questioned to get info on Tommy, and only gave up ghost to get them off his back. So what? Ghost wasn’t supposed to protect himself? I don’t know how he could be so... well he is a coke head and them nikkas don’t make the best decisions :manny:

Yes it was weird she didn’t just say that. I fact she should have called him immediately and told him something was up..

I think it’s weak to have this dude saks behind all of this shyt. He has been keeping this case open by himself. He is responsible for too much just to be a side character no one cares about.

The same can be said for that random chick from season one, I’m not buying her being a credible witness all of a sudden. It’s like they went back and was looking for anyone they could include from season one to make it like it all came full circle.

And why are they still chasing ghost when one of the main guys is dead and the other in jail. On top of having a statement connecting them too all of the crimes from the last 4 seasons.
It was dumb af for Tommy to be mad at Ghost, but from Tommy's point of view he only heard the tape of Teresi saying he wouldn't rat on Tommy and that tape gave Tommy assurance that their bond was tight, but he don't know he only got out to rat on Tommy

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That's a damn good ending. I was like :picard: :damn: (Although I could be bias because the 1st 7 episodes were floating just above garbage)

They all lost someone they loved. Hell is gonna break loose between the 3 of them. And Tariq is gonna be the one to bring them back together and become the new kingpin. I doubt there's any way to write that in a good way.

I'll still be here for the fukkery though :mjlit:
They better let that little fukk stay in Connecticut. They better not ruin their legacy by trying to get him over.

I’m saying one of the main 4 had to die but they could of did her better than Tommy killing her cause he was aiming at ghost for trying to help his dumb ass. Also I must say they could of been a little more mysterious with whether she died or not. There ain’t no way she survives that. [/spoilers]

I’m mad that they went 10 minuets over and still didn’t wrap not one thing up and left us on a cliffhanger.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Tommy wtf man! Wtf does it matter. U killed ur girl 6 months ago over her trying to get ghost dead. So why are tripping over a dude that u just met months ago that was snitching on your brother?

I think him killing his pops was the last straw. I think Tommy is tired of Ghost being sneaky and selfish, and him always having to kill people close to him as a result of Ghost. He realized this when they were viewing Kanan's dead body. Tommy said "K said it would either be him or me" or something to that effect. I believe Tommy was thinking, how long til its me on that table.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YEA NEXT SEASON IS THE LAST SEASON...

HE WAS TRYING TO KILL GHOST...

AS MANY HAVE SAID
THIS TOMMY VS GHOST shyt IS SO PLAYED...

ANGIE IS DEAD
SO THE FEDS HAVE NOTHING ON TOMMY AND GHOST
AND PROCTER/TASHA WILL BE ELATED
OVER HER DEATH.

GHOST WILL GET PROCTER TO TURN THAT LAP TOP IN.
:devil:
:evil:

I don’t think Tommy was even really trying to kill Ghost. I think Angie was the target. If he wanted to kill Ghost he would’ve shot again. He wanted Ghost to feel the same pain he felt of losing the person that was closest to him.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Somebody gotta have the Rip. We starving out here breh. Pos rep for the hero.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It was dumb af for Tommy to be mad at Ghost, but from Tommy's point of view he only heard the tape of Teresi saying he wouldn't rat on Tommy and that tape gave Tommy assurance that their bond was tight, but he don't know he only got out to rat on Tommy
It’s still dumb, they been tight for like 20 years. And he ready to throw that away for some dude he just met.
I think him killing his pops was the last straw. I think Tommy is tired of Ghost being sneaky and selfish, and him always having to kill people close to him as a result of Ghost. He realized this when they were viewing Kanan's dead body. Tommy said "K said it would either be him or me" or something to that effect. I believe Tommy was thinking, how long til its me on that table.

so he was only down for ghost until ghost decided to get out the game. That’s when he started feeling like he couldn’t trust him. And despite all of that ghost never not kept it 100 with Tommy. Ghost knew Tommy would never understand and now he ruined 20 years because he decided to choose his pop over his day one. Naw man that’s not how you play the game you are supposed to get proof before you do some shyt like that.

Let’s see ghost l ft Tommy the drug empire and within a season he lost it

He warned him about sneaky ass holly who he just met and despite all the shyt he accused ghost of doing with Angela he did the exact same with holly

He was so quick to trust kanan who turned out was just using them to get what he wanted

He chose his newly found dad who between him and holly I don’t hink he knew for over a year

But as soon as there is the slightest suspicion of ghost maybe being sneaky he ready to kill him?

I bet this show ends with them killing each other and watch dre end up surviving and coming back after. Him and Tariq, that seem like what the writer wants to do

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Ok, Angie gotta kill Tasha after that fukk shyt she tried to pull.
tenor.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It’s still dumb, they been tight for like 20 years. And he ready to throw that away for some dude he just met.

so he was only down for ghost until ghost decided to get out the game. That’s when he started feeling like he couldn’t trust him. And despite all of that ghost never not kept it 100 with Tommy. Ghost knew Tommy would never understand and now he ruined 20 years because he decided to choose his pop over his day one. Naw man that’s not how you play the game you are supposed to get proof before you do some shyt like that.

Let’s see ghost l ft Tommy the drug empire and within a season he lost it

He warned him about sneaky ass holly who he just met and despite all the shyt he accused ghost of doing with Angela he did the exact same with holly

He was so quick to trust kanan who turned out was just using them to get what he wanted

He chose his newly found dad who between him and holly I don’t hink he knew for over a year

But as soon as there is the slightest suspicion of ghost maybe being sneaky he ready to kill him?

I bet this show ends with them killing each other and watch dre end up surviving and coming back after. Him and Tariq, that seem like what the writer wants to do

So Tariq and Dre are gonna fight it out to see who's the Real Ghost 2.0? :laff:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just saw the EP
Yep it's official Ghost vs Tommy full on war

Only thing now to wonder, is if next season is the Final season.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I liked the season finale Ghost out here all alone now
That's one of the few good things out of this

Imo there's a lot of cons and pros that balance this EP out to it being one giant gray area hour of average.

I'm just wondering if next year is the last season which 95% likely.... It is