Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
:wow:Good episode this week. Picked up some steam.

Tate must be replacing this fukk nikka lawyer. Julio ratting? :lupe: 50 my nikka but I can't wait for this nikka storyline to be wrapped up. I feel like we say that every week:pachaha:. Proctor came through in the courtroom :wow:.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
:wow:Good episode this week. Picked up some steam.

Tate must be replacing this fukk nikka lawyer. Julio ratting? :lupe: 50 my nikka but I can't wait for this nikka storyline to be wrapped up. I feel like we say that every week:pachaha:. Proctor came through in the courtroom :wow:.
Proctors job is to clear his clients. He goes for the win. The other cat does the same, but he's moral, he goes by the book. He knows proctor shouldn't be repping both of them. I really thought that code was Tariq's house. Man I was so pissed til I saw it was the dude at school picking on him. the look on those feds faces when they saw the illegal stop was priceless

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everybody tryna run Ghost dry:what: nikka getting by as is and this dude Teresi wanna come thru and threaten to snitch for some money for his wife get all the way the fukk outta here. Man I wanted Ghost to just call that nikka bluff
This the streets we talking about nobody give a fukk about Ghost personal problems