Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yea....rolla gettin popped was fufu....but I guess Ghost has to enter into a "who can I trust, perilous condition" for the intensity of the show........but it's just crazy that a world created and dominated by black men in reality still has to be subject to such unrealistic terms........black women are not likin white men no more than before this episode but it's done just for the "water cooler....gurrrl did u see lala gettin it on power last night wit the whiteboi:usure:" effect......and for white guys to feel strong in the culture and included:smugfavre:......even down to ghost havin' to rely on his white male friend to take care of his family:jbhmm:........shows like this admirably want us to lay race aside but reality in America just doesn't allow us to do that ......so it comes off as fukk shyt....at least for me breh....I'm sorry but the whiteboi hero shyt is not happenin in all walks of life like Hollywood keeps tryin to push .....especially in the walk of life this show tryin' to explore.
I see your point. The Tommy character being a coke head fukk boy, will most likely be written into the Martyr who gets caught up again, and take the whole ride for Ghost if Ghost is to survive this series. He's already on tape killing Ruiz, and a bunch of other shyt that makes him appear to be Ghost anyways.

So yea I can see him being reluctantly made the hero in a weird sorta way.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:These black c00ns and they cow towing in Hollywood is gross.....so Tommy is the strong man in the game while the two nikkas seem beta as fukk and one lookin goofy wit a black eye.....FOH......oh and can't forget the "black ladies....white guys can fukk two message:usure:"..........I don't mind the diverse shyt but the lack of sophistication and obvious messaging is:scust:.........waiting for the homo shyt next....she'll probably work that in season 5 somewhere:stopitslime:(elementary ass chick)

Man when Power was announced I figured it would be a black show.. 50 Cent thinks that Eminem helped him reach a larger audience so he makes Ghost BROTHER from another mother a white boy.. Pathetic!! They try so hard to be multicultural when they could be employing more black people.. Special prosecutor had to be Chinese lol... Ghost a black man that speaks Spanish and has a Spanish side chick that he's willing to leave his black woman for... A show at this level, written and created by black people, allowing a white man to pipe down a NBA all star wife on camera is straight up pathetic... These nikkaz done lost their soul..

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Also they asked for video surveillance of the club but they not gonna see Mike going into Ghost's office all creepy like and shutting the door so he can plant the gun right :troll:
See this is the bullshyt complaining that I'm talking about. Dre literally 5 seconds beforehand said he has to go turn off the surveillance:gucci:

Y'ALL got excuses for all the dumb shyt in game of thrones though:mjpls:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Man when Power was announced I figured it would be a black show.. 50 Cent thinks that Eminem helped him reach a larger audience so he makes Ghost BROTHER from another mother a white boy.. Pathetic!! They try so hard to be multicultural when they could be employing more black people.. Special prosecutor had to be Chinese lol... Ghost a black man that speaks Spanish and has a Spanish side chick that he's willing to leave his black woman for... A show at this level, written and created by black people, allowing a white man to pipe down a NBA all star wife on camera is straight up pathetic... These nikkaz done lost their soul..
Look at The November Rule to see that Lala has no issue being opposite a cac for a check.