Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:These black c00ns and they cow towing in Hollywood is gross.....so Tommy is the strong man in the game while the two nikkas seem beta as fukk and one lookin goofy wit a black eye.....FOH......oh and can't forget the "black ladies....white guys can fukk two message:usure:"..........I don't mind the diverse shyt but the lack of sophistication and obvious messaging is:scust:.........waiting for the homo shyt next....she'll probably work that in season 5 somewhere:stopitslime:(elementary ass chick)

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:These black c00ns and they cow towing in Hollywood is gross.....so Tommy is the strong man in the game while the two nikkas seem beta as fukk and one lookin goofy wit a black eye.....FOH......oh and can't forget the "black ladies....white guys can fukk two message:usure:"..........I don't mind the diverse shyt but the lack of sophistication and obvious messaging is:scust:.........waiting for the homo shyt next....she'll probably work that in season 5 somewhere:stopitslime:(elementary ass chick)
Episode was written by a Cac breh.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ghost needs to be out by 4th episode
I don't know why they make all these other characters so stupid..it was cool at first but I get tired of watching Tommy moving like a retard
U know Dre is lying, put a tail on him or something
Ghost probably ain't gonna get out breh if they write it out the way it should go, he gotta answer for killing Rolla in season one.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yea....but approved by Agboh....she runnin shyt ain't she?:francis:

(And it being a cacs writing makes it all the more:scust:)
Yea I believe that the chain of command. Programming these days generally cater to White males, or Black females. The interesting thing about this series, is the person most loyal to Ghost (Rolla), he killed under the influence of Tommy & Kanan.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yea I believe that the chain of command. Programming these days generally cater to White males, or Black females. The interesting thing about this series, is the person most loyal to Ghost (Rolla), he killed under the influence of Tommy & Kanan.
Yea....rolla gettin popped was fufu....but I guess Ghost has to enter into a "who can I trust, perilous condition" for the intensity of the show........but it's just crazy that a world created and dominated by black men in reality still has to be subject to such unrealistic terms........black women are not likin white men no more than before this episode but it's done just for the "water cooler....gurrrl did u see lala gettin it on power last night wit the whiteboi:usure:" effect......and for white guys to feel strong in the culture and included:smugfavre:......even down to ghost havin' to rely on his white male friend to take care of his family:jbhmm:........shows like this admirably want us to lay race aside but reality in America just doesn't allow us to do that ......so it comes off as fukk shyt....at least for me breh....I'm sorry but the whiteboi hero shyt is not happenin in all walks of life like Hollywood keeps tryin to push .....especially in the walk of life this show tryin' to explore.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tommy telling LaLa she got a blizzard on the 1st try :russ:. Bish all in luv after a few strokes. He out it on her brehs. Probably 7 w/ a curve and mushroom

Ghost needs to be out by 4th episode
I don't know why they make all these other characters so stupid..it was cool at first but I get tired of watching Tommy moving like a retard
U know Dre is lying, put a tail on him or something
They gonna have him in there all season:mjcry: