Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lmfaooooo @ Angela saying she'll check out the fingerprints after Procter & the judge bytchslapped them......now she's a DNA/fingerprint expert in this episode......AND she's STILL involved that deeply in this case, no matter what Han says:manny:. I'm the 1st person to say to people "it's a movie/tv so u gotta chill with the realism a tiny bit" but for a character (Angela) that I thought was gonna (& should've) died within the 1st 2 seasons to STILL be involved this deep is fckin ridiculous. Then next episode preview looks like she's interrogating Ghost :russ:

Tommy gotta be the winner in this episode.......smashed Lala & even with all the shady/crooked/bad motherfukkers Proctors repped, he had Proctor shookAF with that death threat....then that glorious fukkery at the end with his whip!!! "You ok?":deadrose:

Proctor def fcked up by saying he would snitch if he was Ghost.....that's getting back to Tommy, no question. Prob end up with a Rockabye baby Proctor in broad daylight :bustback::rip:

That 50 pedo implication is going a bit too far with that youth bus they showed him driving off in early.....not cool no matter where they take it from here :whoa:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
CO's got ghost pissin blood....:scust:

damn LaLa's bedwenchin' paid off with that ass of hers....right Melo?
giphy.gif

anybody know the song that was playin in the club when Sandaval was plantin the gun?

love how the dudes was ready to throw angie under the bus as she eavesdropped...shyt felt like a bukkake scene....:russ:

wonder whats gonna happen to tommy moms when they track her in his whip...:patrice:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They setting it up for dre to finally bust back. Patience.
Please.. nikka used to tell Ghost "whatever u need I got you" "I'm from the streets, I ain't no businessman" like he a G or something
Then gonna let 50 punk him like that?

Now I remember where I know this nikka from..he was T.Is cousin in the show Boss..he stays getting mashed on

:heh: