Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Man when Power was announced I figured it would be a black show.. 50 Cent thinks that Eminem helped him reach a larger audience so he makes Ghost BROTHER from another mother a white boy.. Pathetic!! They try so hard to be multicultural when they could be employing more black people.. Special prosecutor had to be Chinese lol... Ghost a black man that speaks Spanish and has a Spanish side chick that he's willing to leave his black woman for... A show at this level, written and created by black people, allowing a white man to pipe down a NBA all star wife on camera is straight up pathetic... These nikkaz done lost their soul..
So if she wasn't the wife of an all star it would be Ok? Just a bench players wife and no big deal lol.. Wtf does that have to do w. Anything. It's a tv show, either watch it or don't.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if she wasn't the wife of an all star it would be Ok? Just a bench players wife and no big deal lol.. Wtf does that have to do w. Anything. It's a tv show, either watch it or don't.
eat a dikk you dumb fukk.. This bytch husband has a 100 million dollar contract she don't need to be doing this shyt... I could understand if you was broke and needed money but these dumb ass hoes have everything and still want to be famous instead of just being rich...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
eat a dikk you dumb fukk.. This bytch husband has a 100 million dollar contract she don't need to be doing this shyt... I could understand if you was broke and needed money but these dumb ass hoes have everything and still want to be famous instead of just being rich...
So you her manager now?:hhh: Dude, what do you care how she spends her money and career. Either watch the show or go cry somewhere else. :camby:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Man when Power was announced I figured it would be a black show.. 50 Cent thinks that Eminem helped him reach a larger audience so he makes Ghost BROTHER from another mother a white boy.. Pathetic!! They try so hard to be multicultural when they could be employing more black people.. Special prosecutor had to be Chinese lol... Ghost a black man that speaks Spanish and has a Spanish side chick that he's willing to leave his black woman for... A show at this level, written and created by black people, allowing a white man to pipe down a NBA all star wife on camera is straight up pathetic... These nikkaz done lost their soul..
:mjlol: nikkas furious

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Was a good episode. They finally showed the 3rd child. I swear I believed they forgot. Lala looked fine as fukk. But the one thing that was weird is when she kept saying "Tasha takes everything from me" She sounded obsessed or some shyt.She is jealous of Tasha and has resentment towards her. Mike Sandoval planted the gun in Truth. However Ghost probably got cameras in that bytch. Watch either Angela or Proctor find the footage. Watch also Knox has some evidence that Sandoval was the leak and Angie finds it. Tommy is smarter then we think. He gave his moms his car which was being tracked by the feds. Kanan pulling up on Dre on some Friday the 13th shyt. :mjlol:
Ghost ain't gonna snitch. And white dude is Tommy's dad. He probably smashed Tommy's mom back in the day. He will extort Ghost and Tommy for money to save his wife. And can someone punch Tariq in the temple? :stopitslime:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Also I think Sandoval didn't get rid of the gun because the evidence they had was lacking. Had he tossed Ghost walks away, it's a bad stain on their resume and the department would still snooping around for Knox killer. Eventually they would find out it was Sandoval. So what better to prevent that is Lantern the gun and have an innocent black man take the fall. He fukked up tho. Angie will not let this go.