Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Daps
She didn't misspeak at all. She deliberately said that following discussion of how fast everything is happening as an explanation for certain characters acting as they have. She said the writers spoke and ALL agreed on a time frame of 4-5 months from pilot til now.

I expect this to be walked back once they get wind of how insane that is from a viewers perspective. But she said that shyt lol. Which should let everyone who acts like this show ISNT purely hood soap opera fukkery know that it is. It's fun, and my girl likes it too. So I'm gonna keep watching. But...fukkery.

Lol I saw a lot of ppl defending Silver for falling in love like it was a few months or something. Nah it might have only been like a week lol. And the least of the things that become a LOT sillier with this timeframe

Yea cuz ol girl was like as the weeks go by for us the viewers, it's all happening in a condensed time on the show. If the writer meant 4-5 months since the season 4 premier (not pilot) that wouldn't be a condensed timeframe on the show since it aired in less than two months of our time. If she meant 4-5 years since the pilot, that's even less of a condensed period cuz that would mean each season is about a year apart.

She didn't misspeak....the writers just don't give a fukk lol

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They would need to recover the gun for to do those tests. And yes, same thing with a revolver, it also has a firing pin.

Also, I noticed that gun Tariq used does not look like the same gun I saw in the safe last time! Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember it being a full sized pistol
Yeah and also True it might be a different gun :ohhh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how would the bullet be from ray rays gun though?

there were 2 shots after the first shot we cut to ghost then a few seconds later we heard a second shot.

if riq shot ray ray why would he in turn shoot the wall?

SunGod

All Star
Daps

there were 2 shots after the first shot we cut to ghost then a few seconds later we heard a second shot.

I was thinking the same thing. Most likely, Tariq shot Ray Ray while he was trying to get to his gun and shot him again to finish him off. The shots are too spaced out for me to believe Ray Ray accidentally shot the wall and gave Tariq enough time to return fire.

Just rewatched that scene. Ray Ray was able to make a half turn and grab his weapon before the first shot was fired, but when Ghost and Tommy arrived, the gun is still on the table. He never picked it up.

:patrice:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
They would need to recover the gun for to do those tests. And yes, same thing with a revolver, it also has a firing pin.

Also, I noticed that gun Tariq used does not look like the same gun I saw in the safe last time! Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember it being a full sized pistol
that .380 is the gun they seized. in earlier eps she had a full sized gun.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I was thinking the same thing. Most likely, Tariq shot Ray Ray while he was trying to get to his gun and shot him again to finish him off. The shots are too spaced out for me to believe Ray Ray accidentally shot the wall and gave Tariq enough time to return fire.

Just rewatched that scene. Ray Ray was able to make a half turn and grab his weapon before the first shot was fired, but when Ghost and Tommy arrived, the gun is still on the table. He never picked it up.

:patrice:
Well we didn't actually see Tariq kill Ray Ray, someone else could've done it. Not like anyone searched the apartment.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I thought since Destiny was starring in another show (The Deuce), that meant she was killed off by Tommy.

But in her Hot97 interview she said her role in The Deuce was filmed before Power :patrice:

I just can't find a reason Tommy would keep her alive. Tariq may get pissed but she knows too much:jbhmm: . I can't see Tommy taking that risk.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

They fought over the gun, Ray Ray bust one during the fight, Riq ACCIDENTLY kills Ray during struggle

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Well we didn't actually see Tariq kill Ray Ray, someone else could've done it. Not like anyone searched the apartment.

This ain't directed toward you , but the writers if they had someone else in the apartment that killed Ray:ohhh::gucci::dwillhuh::mjlol:

It was Ray Ray landlord that killed him, he was tired of ole boy being late on rent :demonic:. :russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They fought over the gun, Ray Ray bust one during the fight, Riq ACCIDENTLY kills Ray during struggle
Ray Ray shot himself out of guilt. Tariq attempted first aid, but couldn't save him because he skipped that day of class drinking lean and playing playstation. :troll: