Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I peeped that, too. :francis:

If you recall, when Saxe had that Latina witness ready for questioning, he mentioned that Angie had been gone for hours.

I think she was staked out near the building where Ray Ray was murdered. They'll have the ballistics and probably photos to tie Tasha to the scene. They'll have Tommy's tracking device to put him at the scene and probably photos. Tariq's phone will be triangulated to the vicinity as well.

Only person they will not be able to tie to the scene will be Ghost, as he left his phone at home, I believe.

How vindictive Angie is regarding Ghost will determine whether or not she attempts to bring Tasha down.
Definitely possible.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
:patrice: how much yall think the youngest kid get per season?

I'm still pissed Tasha makeup was still perfect during the police questioning at the beginning of the episode. :wtb:
They could have at least made it look like she was crying.

I swear Ghost had the look of a proud father when he seen Tariq had killed Ray Ray.:myman:

I think next season Ghost is gonna have to choose between helping / staying with Tasha and loving / having to kill off Angela.:ohlawd:

Edit: so now Ray Ray possibly got recordings/evidence against Dre and associates & Proctor got evidence:huhldup:

If Dre can get his hands on rays evidence he may stay alive next season.:youngsabo:

I'm not sure what Proctors end game is
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
How quickly they moved passed Raina death is exactly why another 2-3 episodes is needed. An entire episode couldve been spent on greiving and putting the pieces of her death together
They didn't move past her death. It's still the day after. The mourning process was interrupted by Tariq' fukkery. It'll probably pick up at the same place next season.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
If I'm not mistaken didn't Kanan revealing how Ghost/Tommy's operation work lead to them killing Maria Suarez's boyfriend in the first or second scene of the pilot? Everything bad that's happened to Ghost in this show leads back to Kanan.
This is what I don't get though. Ghost' team was already getting hit before Kanan knew Ghost lined him up and how did he know how Ghost's shyt was ran? who is the inside man?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You can get bodied in quite a few lobbys and the killer would skate without an eyewitness or leaving a signed confession. That's wasn't the most upscale spot either. Shocked the lock wasn't broke but I'm sure they knew over detailed fans would bytch.

I think Ghost laid it out as real as possible. They had a plan and Kanaan could either be dead or laid up in jail. He loved him like a brother so he set him up.

wasn't stack bundles smoked in his lobby?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yooooooooo this episode was fukking lit

It's a shame they weren't given more episodes. They obviously skipped the whole build up between Tommy getting the drop on Ray Ray and Tasha getting to his apartment.

Starz fukking up, this season was good but could've been A LOT better. I see why 50 is pissed

starz does it for all of it's shows

spartacus never had more than 10 eps