Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Dre always been a heel but now he's becoming more ruthless he gonna turn up next season

:comeon: Lil brother moving too fast talking about love

O-Dog Had to check ghost:mjlol:

Kanaan aint gonna be the third wheel for too long

im surprised they let Yaz speak

The whole family showing up to Ray Ray crib was over the top

Angie got more dirt on her hands so we'll see how that goes

Saxe is annoying

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Finale was ok. Seems a little rushed after Raina's death. Would of liked to see Tasha and Ghost initial reactions but it's Power. I guess i should be used to them moving this fast.

Don't like the idea of the Kanan team up but i kinda get it. Kanan grew close to Tariq and they all have a common enemy in Dre.

Tasha is gonna get out of this because Angela is the one who gave up Ray Ray's spot. Once Angela finds out that if Tasha goes down she does to she'll find a way to make that bullet disappear.

Larenz Tate a bytch ass dude :dead:

Dre gotta die. HE GOTTA DIE. Don't know who i wanted dead more. Holly or Dre . This nikka killed the pastor.:demonic:

The ol girl from the very first episode just seems overboard with all the other storylines going on.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The acting with Tasha and Ghost in the parking lot :trash::trash:

"I KNOW!!!! fukk!"

nikka act like he lost his car insurance coverage
He almost had another Shawn moment
yFSqbS1n.png
:laff:

Man nikkas was nitpicking before but these last 2 episodes...lawd hammercy
h4t73jrc.png

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Funny how Tariq had "Tasha" saved in his phone contacts instead of "Mom".

I don't know if this was a oversight on the writers part or if they were that detailed in acknowledging the idea of Tariq not really respecting his parents. :yeshrug:

I think she was calling Ghost phone

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Where is he going to get a dirty burner from? The only folk he knows with the ability to touch a dirty burner are either trying to kill him or will stop him from fulfilling his goal.
Probably the same guy he called when he was looking for Ray Ray. Or the guy who told Tommy he knows who killed Raina. He could've asked the guy who saved his life by killing Jukebox. He probably could've asked the guy who was in the backseat riding around with Ghost and Tommy also. You don't really see him not putting a gun in Tariq's hands, do you?

:mjlol:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ny brehs do they not have cameras in front of big apartments like that? How can you just break through the front door and no one look at the tape and figure out who shot Ray Ray.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Funny how Tariq had "Tasha" saved in his phone contacts instead of "Mom".

I don't know if this was a oversight on the writers part or if they were that detailed in acknowledging the idea of Tariq not really respecting his parents. :yeshrug:

That was Ghost's phone