Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Good episode. Angela's new boss, Tomeka is a member of Tate's organization. Tate and the preacher pretty much confirmed it I think. They got people everywhere and it's why Tomeka don't want anything to do with Ghost. That witness is going to end up missing.

Last edited:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Good episode. Angela's new boss, Tomeka is a member of Tate's organization. Tate and the preacher pretty much confirmed it I think. They got people everywhere and it why Tomeka don't want anything to do with Ghost. That witness is going to end up missing.
That's why tate said 'let the police handle it". he knows exactly who Ghost is. I still think tate is using Ghost royally though.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
All the dumb secrets just infuriates me..

How did Kanan find Tommy so quick?

Who got the door fixed that Tommy kicked in when he was pressing ol girl?

Who Tariq killing with that little ass gun?

So pretty much Tasha made Angela an accomplice to murder with her cloning the cell like that.

Not enough sorrow for me....

Raina was super innocent...I need more despair and tears from everyone close to her.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All the dumb secrets just infuriates me..

How did Kanan find Tommy so quick?

Who got the door fixed that Tommy kicked in when he was pressing ol girl?

Who Tariq killing with that little ass gun?

So pretty much Tasha made Angela an accomplice to murder with her cloning the cell like that.

Not enough sorrow for me....

Raina was super innocent...I need more despair and tears from everyone close to her.
As far as the door that Tommy kicked in...remember Ray Ray was at a different spot when he got killed by Tariq

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Great episode

1. 20 plus years later O Dog has return.. I probably had to stomp that nikka larenz right there on the spot

2. Tasha destroyed everything except the gun and the ammo:snoop: all u have to do is take the gun apart and throw the parts everywhere

3. Angela has no idea sax going to play her like she did them..

4. Ghost will find a way to have stern and tate arrested on dirt.. U can't kill a political official in tate

5. Can't wait for the whole Italian, Russian and Mexican beef
gun prolly registered. plus i believe they took the gun originally when ghost was arrested for killing Greg
they gonna know whats good :snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because it was his fault.
yea i can respect that. it has only made shyt worse though. at this point you know who your father is...let him handle it

Tariq's lies have caused WAAAAAAY too much bullshyt this season

from Dre coming up, to Raina getting murdered, and now everyone getting locked up. If Tariq doesnt go there, Ghost and Tommie kill Ray Ray with a silencer most likely, nobody calls the cops giving them enough time to clear the scene properly. But whatever...we'll see wagwan next season.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tariq runnin shyt now :damn:

You couldn't tell him shyt after he got off that lean. First he started hitting licks, then getting some p*ssy, now catching a body. :wow: :demonic:

Also, am I the only one to thinks it's bs that Dre could Boss up on these various gang members, but couldn't kill the man who held his own daughter(Kanaan)?