Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
That love shyt is a MAJOR REACH for some sort of emotional stand off between them.

Terrible writing
I stated earlier they could have left the whole love affair out if they were worried about not getting the 13 episodes, but it's there now.

I just don't find it odd that a dude that has smashed a female twice and had that female state she wished she met him first wouldn't state her loved her.

I mean "love at first sight" happens with a lot less action going on in real life. Silver actually got the p*ssy. Shawn died for it.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The band is back together

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Ghost and Tommy got this nikka Kanan locked up and he back fukkin wit em? if that aint the most unrealistic.... :mjlol:

Ghost explained why they did. Kanan grew close to Tariq and they all have a common enemy.

When the family member said everything happens for a reason :stopitslime:

When they showed the baby after being in like four episodes total :russ:

Saks a bytch ass cracker :usure:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All the dumb secrets just infuriates me..

How did Kanan find Tommy so quick?
Not even gon lie, that was the first thing I said :loldenzel2:

The Ghost/Tommy/Kanan team up kind of sounds good as an idea that won't go anywhere but to actually do it? :gucci:

Like this nikka Kanan wasn't gunning for Ghost for 2+ seasons, kidnapping Tariq and all :dead:

I dunno brehs :patrice:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
It's the fastest rise to power in dope boy history. Ghost basically gave Dre his club and business connects. Meanwhile, Tommy gave Dre all of the street connects. All Dre had to do was sit back and eat.

Sorta off-topic, but bare with me. On the Showtime show "Billions", Taylor went from intern to COO for a Billion Dollar Hedge Fund Corporation in less than a year. I'll repeat that again, Taylor went from intern to COO in one year. That's so retardedly impossible, Dre's entire rise seem very doable. I hope with Dre and his backing of Jimenez Cartel, he becomes powerful enough to where it would be extremely difficult for him to be killed. I don't want his demise to be right away, but for the 3 Migos to systemically end this big nose fakkit.

I don't think the entire Silver sequence was normal at all. He was trying to pressure her to give up information, and that "I Love You" declaration felt like a desperate plea. Homani is working an angle brehs, but we don't what yet.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Finale was fire other than the first 5-10 minutes.

Kanan and Tommy were too friendly with each other when they met and we should have seen Ghost's and Tasha's initial reactions to Raina's death. Ghost was way too cold about it over the ep.

Silver/Tasha storyline is corny as fukk. He's known her for about a week and he's coming out with "I love you" :comeon:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the family member said everything happens for a reason :stopitslime:

That was fukking wild breh, same as dude telling Tasha he loved her within that same hour :russ:

Not even gon lie, that was the first thing I said :loldenzel2:

The Ghost/Tommy/Kanan team up kind of sounds good as an idea that won't go anywhere but to actually do it? :gucci:

Like this nikka Kanan wasn't gunning for Ghost for 2+ seasons, kidnapping Tariq and all :dead:

I dunno brehs :patrice:

This guy was smothering innocent grandmas with a Jesus saves pillow just to get to Ghost, and was hell bent on destroying his entire fukking life, it's still weird to me too breh, but Iv learnt not to take this show too serious so if nothing else it will make for some good fukkery and action.