Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shes a 15 year old girl bruh why it gotta be trash
Ok, not trash...wack?
Eh, you just named arguably the two greatest singers of all-time breh. That standard's a little unreachable.
Doesn't sound good to me. Age shouldn't be a factor though. I can name teenagers who put out quality music at a young age (Stevie, MJ, just to name a few.)
monica brandy Aaliyah kriss kross...hell bow wow had harder hits and better flow, and foxy and Kim were 17/18 putting out bangers (writing controversy aside them chick had nice flows and delivery). That song was wack :yeshrug:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Y'all nikkas bugging.. Ray Ray knows Ghost ain't the one to fukk with.. he even told those bums before murking em
Then he gonna turn around and kill his seed?

The writing is ass..

Like they setting shyt up for the next season

Hoe ass Dre taking over?
Tommy linking up with his pops crew?
Crooked ass Larenz Tate
Tasha hoeing
fakkit ass turtle keeping the laptop

shyt went sideways fast

:snoop:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
So what????? So what that Ray Ray is back now????

So what????

You look at every little thing and criticize and want and answer for every single question. Why did they do this why did they do that

Ray Ray was a dirty cop along with Jukebox. Kanaan killed Jukebox but Ray Ray is still here

:what:

What is the problem??!

I might get flack for this, but I actually prefer Ray Ray as the villain. Jukebox seemed like a cartoon character to me.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might get flack for this, but I actually prefer Ray Ray as the villain. Jukebox seemed like a cartoon character to me.

i would agree if ray ray had past history with ghost and tommy like juke did. That's why making her the enemy would've been better writing IMO.

ray ray kidnaps riq and ghost and kaanan kill him. Kaanan has no ties to him niether does ghost, then jukebox comes back on raina and riq kills her.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The first 2 and 1/2 seasons was great and the writing was on point..

Then this season and half of last season they pushing shyt quick as fukk..

Starz should say look slow down and we will give u 1 or 2 additional seasons.because outside of power, starz is trash

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Come on man. I enjoy this show but the writing has been silly this season

Raina dying the way she did is goofy as fukk because Ray Ray straight up said like an episode or 2 prior that fukking with Ghost's kids was asking for a trouble to those dudes that killed the rich white woman

Then he turns around and executes Ghost's daughter at point blank range:gucci:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I can tell they used the 48 laws of power for sure and while Dre has been a pro utilizing those laws Tommy made a big mistake. He broke law number 18 which is Dont build a fortress to protect yourself, basically no man is an island to himself. Him getting rid of everyone was not smart because now he cant even see what they are up to but I get the feeling he knew Dre was moving foul. In that one scene where he is doing coke I believe and Dre is looking at him he gets this look in the eye like he had an ideal.

Though dont be surprised if he dies sooner or later or goes to jail for moving reckless.

Y'all nikkas bugging.. Ray Ray knows Ghost ain't the one to fukk with.. he even told those bums before murking em
Then he gonna turn around and kill his seed?

The writing is ass..

Like they setting shyt up for the next season

Hoe ass Dre taking over?
Tommy linking up with his pops crew?
Crooked ass Larenz Tate
Tasha hoeing
fakkit ass turtle keeping the laptop

shyt went sideways fast

:snoop:
At least Ghost suspected he cant trust the lawyer lol. His instincts a lot of the time are a one.

I also cant wait to see the role Lorenz Tate plays and to find out more.

The first 2 and 1/2 seasons was great and the writing was on point..

Then this season and half of last season they pushing shyt quick as fukk..

Starz should say look slow down and we will give u 1 or 2 additional seasons.because outside of power, starz is trash
Dont sleep on survivors remorse bro. Thats low key a good show too.
Here's a sample of Raina's :trash: music.

Its cookie cutter but she is a child lol.

Last edited: