Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The most loyal guy out there, the way they talked about ghost buying his safety and all that

And ghost just shrugged it off and all Tommy did is merk a guy who was gonna be merked anyways

I thought Ghost was gonna catch a few bodies over Julio

But son didn't even care that much

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Too me shows how weak in the streets ghost name has become, they know the gang who did it.

Should have wiped them off the map

Good point but I think that's cause they aint find out the real truth behind his death. If they found out it was a set up they would have really been tight.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Too me shows how weak in the streets ghost name has become, they know the gang who did it.

Should have wiped them off the map
Good point fam, they should have went at the gang but now that Tommy fired and got rid of everyone how they gonna war with all them Dominicans gangsters :mjlol: They got no goons.

Like someone else said, Dre uses the 48 laws of power to his advantage. He especially plays possum or like he is weak rather. He does that very well so they don't suspect him but I feel they will find out about him next season and they have their suspicion.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup hell even for Tommy and ghost they made all these dudes like the father etc so much money over the years, a shipment gets burned to the ground the game gets a little tough and dudes are willing to go to another connect

Good point fam, they should have went at the gang but now that Tommy fired and got rid of everyone how they gonna war with all them Dominicans gangsters :mjlol: They got no goons.

Like someone else said, Dre uses the 48 laws of power to his advantage. He especially plays possum or like he is weak rather. He does that very well so they don't suspect him but I feel they will find out about him next season and they have their suspicion.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yup hell even for Tommy and ghost they made all these dudes like the father etc so much money over the years, a shipment gets burned to the ground the game gets a little tough and dudes are willing to go to another connect
Facts but I guess they are just that serious about their money.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
lmfao no way Kanaan didn't bang Dre in the pen, he texted him "hey lightskin" like he's a gassed-up broad :russ: then the emojis - this nygga reckless af:troll:

Tariq is a bonafide idiot, why would he not tell his dad about the drama with all these extracurricular thugs ol "if I hide in the closet the monsters won't come after me" ass nygga

Tommy just doing bumps in the car huh

Angela got promoted to head of criminal huh - tagline "I fukk em then I cuff em" Valdez

this whole show is a 20/20 on shytty ass parenting, poor Raina (rip babygirl) never stood a chance - Mommy and Daddy getting their grooves back, slanging dope and weave at the speed of light :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
lmfao no way Kanaan didn't bang Dre in the pen, he texted him "hey lightskin" like he's a gassed-up broad :russ: then the emojis - this nygga reckless af:troll:

Tariq is a bonafide idiot, why would he not tell his dad about the drama with all these extracurricular thugs ol "if I hide in the closet the monsters won't come after me" ass nygga

Tommy just doing bumps in the car huh

Angela got promoted to head of criminal huh - tagline "I fukk em then I cuff em" Valdez

this whole show is a 20/20 on shytty ass parenting, poor Raina (rip babygirl) never stood a chance - Mommy and Daddy getting their grooves back, slanging dope and weave at the speed of light :mjcry:
It also seems to never be Keisha's week with her son.