Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if someone has said this or not, but I think Kanan, Ghost and Tommy are going to team up on more time to get Ray Ray. I don't see how Ghost would think Kanan would kill Raina when he saw that he wouldn't kill Tariq.
Even though I also think it's what would happen, I don't see why they would all need to team up to murk this clown in the first place.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This question is really overlooked, dude didn't have shyt to do with that job. Don't even know why he cares.
Those guys were doing the home invasions without him, it was on the police blotters, he was worried they would get caught and eventually dime him out, so he decided to just kill everyone involved. He didn't have anything to do with THAT job, but he'd done other jobs with them before, and of course once (if) they got caught the first thing they'd do to try to get a lighter sentence is to rat out a dirty cop.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Eh, you just named arguably the two greatest singers of all-time breh. That standard's a little unreachable.
Sure, but I"ve even seen these reality competition shows that have teens who are really talented at her age. You can tell they have that it factor. Not on MJ, Stevie level but still.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
just going back watching the ghost kaanan fight you mean to tell me kaanan can't beat ghost who's half his size but somehow he's beating 3 nikkas 1 on 3 like they aint shyt :mjlol:
It's all about skill set, breh. Jackie Chan was running through dudes 20 on 1 in those Rush Hour movies. He finally met his match when he was challenged by Don Cheadle though.

Don-Cheadle-unleashes-the-power-of-Twisting-Tiger.jpg

:lolbron:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Even though I also think it's what would happen, I don't see why they would all need to team up to murk this clown in the first place.
Kanan can probably get closer to Ray Ray without alarming him. Plus I think 50 wants to show that character has more humanity in him than what we've come to know about him.