Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:jbhmm: i totally forgot the Feds had that tracking device on Tommy's car. Wonder what else they put on there :patrice: fukkin Tommy talks so loose....I don't understand how he's not doing football numbers.

'Thank you for taking care of that fed situation for me' :mjgrin:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
The irony of Kanaan showing more humanity by committing murders though. :heh:
I know, it sounded strange after I read to myself. Him killing Jukebox showed some humanity because he just couldn't deal with her killing a kid, even though he killed his own son. But I think the killing of Raina is one of those galvanizing moments in a tv series in which the writing should become better because you're dealing with raw emotion of innocent life being lost; and how the characters ascend or descend because of that.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I know the writing is suspect at times, but when a show got you watching episodes from previous seasons to recant some things...it's good.

I know ultimately it is Tariq doing that his sister got killed, but what she said is what ultimately made him shoot. At first Ray ray was making up a story, he wasn't gonna shoot her.

Raina identified him by his street name, which ultimately let it be known that Tariq did snitch, although common sense is that ray ray is short for Raymond.

But Raina stated plain as day "my father is gonna kill you". She basically told him, "I'm gonna tell my daddy on you."

So what was ray ray to do? Same things everyone else did. Talkers have to die. Everyone on the show that has a story to tell, and will tell...has died.

:to: you right. I'm more upset w/ Tariq than Ray Ray. He had to do it.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Did tyriq just have the nerve to say the people at the new school bourgie as fukk? :mjlol:

This lil nikka really forgetting who he is...nikka is not with the shyts. They need to kill him, this show needs to just be daring and get it done...or wheelchair jimmy the nikka. :beli:
He was hitting licks and is infatuated with the hood :russ:its weird as fukk.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I used to be on the :patrice: bus about kanan still hanging around, and even tho they made it too convenient for him to still be alive, now I'm at the point where I'm happy he is, the possibility of seeing desperate coked tommy, avenger ghost, and killer kanan teamed up kinda got me hype lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So what????? So what that Ray Ray is back now????

So what????

You look at every little thing and criticize and want and answer for every single question. Why did they do this why did they do that

Ray Ray was a dirty cop along with Jukebox. Kanaan killed Jukebox but Ray Ray is still here

:what:

What is the problem??!
:laff:

This nikka in hysterics over this b rate show :mjlol: