Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Ghost looks finished. :wow:
- proctor aint the hot shot lawyer that ghost thought he was. Couldn't even get bail:hhh:
- ghost out here living paycheck to paycheck,'couldnt really afford bail if he got it:snoop:
- sandaval about to plant that murder weapon in the club. :to:
-
The jusge was stupid. She changed her mind way too quickly. The prosecutions argument was weak and she like yeah u right.

Ghost not living paycheck to paycheck. They need 2 milli in CLEAN, TRACEABLE money

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
The jusge was stupid. She changed her mind way too quickly. The prosecutions argument was weak and she like yeah u right.

Ghost not living paycheck to paycheck. They need 2 milli in CLEAN, TRACEABLE money
he owns a night club and part owner of the laundro mat I believe. even dope dealers in real life can get bail using dope money. it's not out of norm to think he actually has 2 mil somewhere.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dre been dead for a season already, he just don't know it yet. When Kanaan first came up in his crib, that was when he should've went to Ghost & Tommy. And then ESPECIALLY after Sean died, he should've went to Ghost because a nikka that kills his own son is not a nikka to be around in any sort of capacity. Now no matter what he does, he's fukked because Tommy & Ghost won't trust him for lying after they find out and Kanaan will always have leverage to blackmail him into whatever he wants him to do. That's why you pick one side and stay loyal :hubie:Good luck escaping them bullets breh.
time to focus on that music career :heh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wouldn't lie, i was a lil burnt out with the way season 3 ended with what felt like an anti-climatic end to Milan and then the Ghost arrest...

but this first episode was fire :whoo:

I'm back hooked :manny:

The track they played to start the ep was fire too