:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Some observations about tonights episode:

1.Tommy really threatened to kill his mom and he dropped the dime on him killing Holly to his mom wtf :dead: That dude lost his mind since Holly's death.

2. Tommy got to get Dre. Its time for some get back. Use some common sense.

3 Shady cop Rayray got to die.

4 Tariq a fend on that lean. I mean its so bad that he is sipping lean before he gets him some lol. Put the cup down and pick up the p*ssy young brother lol. At the same time he pillow talking which can be his downfall. He naive!

5.Ghost and Tate pulling power moves in the board room on whitey was amazing to see.

6.Now Tasha wanna go legit but she doing it with c00n lawyer. Why she wasn't down to ride with Ghost when he wanted to clean up his act. She is on that thot shyt for real. She gonna cheat on the lawyer with his barber who just got out of jail the way she moves.

7.Tommy's accent was horrendous this episode. I see what you guys are talking about in this thread,

8.Im tired of this scumbag asian charcter. He seedy and annoying, like a damn parasite or bed bug just eating away at your couch everywhere you turn.

9.Looking at the scenes with this homo actor being lovey dovey with tasha makes me sick :hhh: he dont deserve to be in those scense. I mean think about it, he's gay so he dont enjoy or appreciate a fine women like that plus Tasha a thot.

10.That final scene dawg :mjcry: nothing else left to be said. Who the fukk is cutting onions in here. I aint crying!

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
this puss ass nikka tariq gotta
go man.....sucha spoiled
bytch ass fakkit.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg
Facts, he so stupid that he should know his dad understands the game more them him and let his dad fix it. Whats wrong with him fukking with the opps, :mjlol: his dad gave him a better life and he gonna fukk it up? Why lol

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Okay I know where I am so I know I'm going to get killed for this but why are we just blaming Tasha for this when she's got two parents? Cause I know if some shyt happened to me when I was a kid it wouldn't just be on my moms. My dad would take blame for it as well. Ghost hasn't been the best dad. He knows that. His kids know that. Him being more focused on Angie and Tasha being more focused on him focusing on Angie is the impetus for all of this crap. Neither of them are blameless and this is the repercussion of both of their actions and liabilities as parents.

They've both been so consumed with their own crap they ignored their kids.

Real talk.

Everybody – even Tommy – knows Tariq is hiding some shyt and that he ain't coming correct. But nobody wanna press it 'cause "they've got enough issues to deal with"...well now they have more issues. 'Cause that's what happens when you stop juggling one of the balls, it falls to the floor. It don't just magically hoover waiting on you. :manny: