Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Can someone explain what Angie did? I must've missed it. Did she tip off Ghost and them?

If she wanted revenge for Greg, why didn't she just kill Mike when he pulled out instead of wounding him?
Explained earlier in the thread about redeeming Greg's name, getting the collar for Mike's arrest and finally doing away with Sandoval for good because he was about to flip. She basically put him back into Ghost and Tommy's hand. bytch walked away clean.

Sachs know tho :sas2:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
LOL Ghost isn't stupid he already knows ot at least suspects hoe ass Tasha and Sliver are creeping.

It's always dudes that could easily be food for Ghost that tend to gravitate towards Tasha.
Real shyt!
This probably peanuts to him.
Another way to angle Silver

Daps
Explained earlier in the thread about redeeming Greg's name, getting the collar for Mike's arrest and finally doing away with Sandoval for good because he was about to flip. She basically put him back into Ghost and Tommy's hand. bytch walked away clean.

Ok, so other than getting him arrested she didn't do anything to ensure Mike's death. She just figured Ghost would take care of it. So I didn't really miss anything.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why did she cover the mic? What dirt they had on her??

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Why did she cover the mic? What dirt they had on her??
He is about to start spilling dirt on her about Ghost, Tommy and her involvement of getting the Lobos transport hit. Even though her involvement in that was indirectly.People say it was reactive but that shyt required thought from a person who was insistent on covering their tracks.

She didn't cover her Mic. She had a scrambler device

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Why did Angie give Mike that ultimatum though? Does anyone know why she pulled out the wire and gave him that ultimatum instead of killing him blood cloth :patrice:

cause they already heard him say ''i got dirt on you angie'' on the wire, her killing him would raise suspicions, she she shouted ''why do you have a gun'' and turned her shyt off to alert them and then shot him in the arm to plan his inside killing,

shawty lethal :wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are talking about 2 different things, the post I was replying stated how did Angela know mike had dirt on ghost. The moment he was revealed as lobos's mole it would be a foregone conclusion he also knows the real st Patrick.

As for your question I already posted on a previous page the redundancy of her being within her rights to kill him on site but choosing not to. Only to sinisterly orchestrate his execution anyway
A lot could go wrong with her just killing him in the apartment immediately after she cut off her wire with Mike threatening to expose her though.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you think she thought he would have been killed anyway cause she's didnt orchestrate that at all and it was Ghost who had Tommy make that Play by way of Tommy's father.

I don't think she orchestrated that or expected it but who knows.
Nah, she clearly knew what was going to happen and thereby orchestrated it. She knows how Ghost/Tommy get down; why do you think she tipped the lawyer off damn near immediately? She had no reason to tell him that, that's not her responsibility. She knew the word would get back to Ghost an everything would be set into motion.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah, she clearly knew what was going to happen and thereby orchestrated it. She knows how Ghost/Tommy get down; why do you think she tipped the lawyer off damn near immediately? She had no reason to tell him that, that's not her responsibility. She knew the word would get back to Ghost an everything would be set into motion.
Wow Angie is a mastermind :mjlol: Props to y'all. I was wrong as fukk but I still say she should have shot his shyt up. I mean why set a trap like that when you don't need to.

Edit:nvm

cause they already heard him say ''i got dirt on you angie'' on the wire, her killing him would raise suspicions, she she shouted ''why do you have a gun'' and turned her shyt off to alert them and then shot him in the arm to plan his inside killing,

shawty lethal :wow:
Oh suspicion, that explains it lol.

Makes perfect sense. Angie cold!