Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did Angie give Mike that ultimatum though? Does anyone know why she pulled out the wire and gave him that ultimatum instead of killing him blood cloth :patrice:

because mike told her jefe had intel on her and ghost as well.

what she should've did was kill him in the apartment. Too many things had to magically happen for him to die in jail. if tommy's dad wasn't in jail then what

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
because mike told her jefe had intel on her and ghost as well.

what she should've did was kill him in the apartment. Too many things had to magically happen for him to die in jail. if tommy's dad wasn't in jail then what
I still don't get why that would stop her. Lobos is dead at this point so no way he would have gave up that intell lol.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wait a minute, how would Angie know if Mike has dirt on Ghost? It's a stretch she would assume Ghost would definitely need to kill him. Maybe she didn't set up his death on purpose, but was fine with it happening of course.
because lobos was a big time drug Lord, being his inside man why wouldn't he be privvy to such info as who the distro for new York was?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Wait a minute, how would Angie know if Mike has dirt on Ghost? It's a stretch she would assume Ghost would definitely need to kill him. Maybe she didn't set up his death on purpose, but was fine with it happening of course.
It's known that Ghost was Lobo's dealer. If Mike is Lobo's mole why wouldn't he have dirt on Ghost?
The JImenez sister is bad as hell :feedme:
bytch look funny to me :yeshrug:
Does anyone in here watch queen of the south?
Yes :myman:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
because lobos was a big time drug Lord, being his inside man why wouldn't he be privvy to such info as who the distro for new York was?
So she kept Mike around to get the info about Ghost he may have knew?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So she kept Mike around to get the info about Ghost he may have knew?
You are talking about 2 different things, the post I was replying stated how did Angela know mike had dirt on ghost. The moment he was revealed as lobos's mole it would be a foregone conclusion he also knows the real st Patrick.

As for your question I already posted on a previous page the redundancy of her being within her rights to kill him on site but choosing not to. Only to sinisterly orchestrate his execution anyway

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt wasn't turning up at the bottom of the hudson

bet someone would've "seen" him and tipped the police off. At the end of the day he should've kept it in his house unless they were going to investigate him

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You are talking about 2 different things, the post I was replying stated how did Angela know mike had dirt on ghost. The moment he was revealed as lobos's mole it would be a foregone conclusion he also knows the real st Patrick.

As for your question I already posted on a previous page the redundancy of her being within her rights to kill him on site but choosing not to. Only to sinisterly orchestrate his execution anyway
So you think she thought he would have been killed anyway cause she's didnt orchestrate that at all and it was Ghost who had Tommy make that Play by way of Tommy's father.

I don't think she orchestrated that or expected it but who knows.