Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So you think she thought he would have been killed anyway cause she's didnt orchestrate that at all and it was Ghost who had Tommy make that Play by way of Tommy's father.

I don't think she orchestrated that or expected it but who knows.
Brah what do you think the significance of her meeting up with chi chi man from Hamilton fame, was all about. They practically held a shot of her face trying to conceal a sly grin as she walked out of his office. And if that wasn't enough her last remark over his corpse sealed it, you probably got up to get some potato chips at that scene or something

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you wouldn't be trying to contact and hunt Tariq down if you were Brains?
oh thats no question. Tariq is food for them nikkas

HOWEVER...one thing is that Tariq has something to lose as well. He's a kid so there is less at stake but he was a part of the crime as well. If "Brains" was "smart" he'd let the little nikka live knowing that Tariq knows better than to snitch. But as far as he knows the less witnesses the better so he'll definitely be looking for Tariq

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brah what do you think the significance of her meeting up with chi chi man from Hamilton fame, was all about. They practically held a shot of her face trying to conceal a sly grin as she walked out of his office. And if that wasn't enough her last remark over his corpse sealed it, you probably got up to get some potato chips at that scene or something

There gotta be more to that whole sequence. I honestly think this is angela's heel turn to the darkside because she couldve popped him in self defense and that would be it for that story line but nah i think she wanted ghost and tommy to know that info came from her.

I mean her career should be officially finished with them so she gotta get money someway since she mentioned her salary supports a family too. She gave up her career for ghost so the love is still there

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah man, I got to rewatch the episode because I missed that lol