Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Wow Angie is a mastermind :mjlol: Props to y'all. I was wrong as fukk but I still say she should have shot his shyt up. I mean why set a trap like that when you don't need to.

Edit:nvm

Oh suspicion, that explains it lol.

Makes perfect sense. Angie cold!
The reason why Angela told him to say that he was a witness, and not the murderer...so they would try to put him in witness protection, instead of being under lock-and-key...Angela had made it easier for Ghost and Tommy to have him killed, as being the mole...he had too much information on Angela and Ghost, so that was her way of silencing him before he started talking.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Y'all don't see it...they gonna end this season with Ghost and Angela being back together. Everything they're doing is calculated and planned out. They're moving the same without being together. Tasha fukking Silver set it up. Watch what I tell y'all
As they should, Angela a better woman IMO and I would stick with her if I was Ghost. Tasha fukked the lawyer, the driver and was unsupportive of Ghosts dream to leave the game.

Botty mon. Hate dude in show and in real life too :childplease: cmon son.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I'm Happy we dont have to see Sandoval's
full
mannerisms anymore

But @
9JSYuWX.png
the way they cram so much in an episode. Should just gave them 12 episodes.

The rushing of intriguing/engaging storylines they dead too quick is nearing Empire territory.
:russ:what lmao

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We Up BayBay :banderas:

For close to the last time :mjcry:

Ghost & Angie talking in the preview :noah: