Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
So I finally caught up.

"See you little nygga" :laff:they give Kanan the best one-liners
Where is Tariq meeting all these f-ing thugs? And he's on lean for real for real? How much free time does he have that nobody notices his descent into Blackboylostdom?:snoop:
lol@ the baby finally re-appearing on the show.

I'm really excited for whoever's gonna kill Dre, cannot wait for it. You set up my bae :mjcry: I also want Angela dead but probs not gonna happen. FDB.

And with Sandoval gone, there's most of my eye candy for the show, he went out too fast, should have given at least a little bit of info.

Proctor def still has that video, I can't believe they're trusting him- you sell him work FFS :dry:

:mjgrin:

but sandoval did give just enough info to put some suspicion on angela. plus she silenced the wire.

also lil tariq is a fukk boy if he doesn't cough up the info about dre and fiddy to ghost or he's going to turn his dad's empire upside down.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:

but sandoval did give just enough info to put some suspicion on angela. plus she silenced the wire.

also lil tariq is a fukk boy if he doesn't cough up the info about dre and fiddy to ghost or he's going to turn his dad's empire upside down.
Bro Tariq hates ghost and his moms lmao. He ain't no telling them shyt

Last edited:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Proctor saw Tommy Dice a fed in his own apartment and still thinks he's someone to fukk with? :what:

Sneak diss from that rich cac lady when she says "You swim?:mjpls:"

Brains would be asking for a death wish if he kill Tariq.

Kill a drug kingpin son breh. :mjlol:

Also fukk a drug kingpin's wife and bring her earring to his apartment after the kingpin found it at yours :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Angela was never connected. Nor she will be.
She just knew that if she let out a word about Sandoval being the mole and possibly flipping out on his dealings with Felipe Lobos that it would get to James and him being friends with Tommy who she still thinks is Ghost would have Sandoval murked right away before he'd get moved in Protective Custody
I got that part I am talking about the scene where Sandoval told her her name came up in conversations and she switched into self preservation mode real quick, turning off the wire. What the hell was that about?

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
yeah, imagine this series with him as the lead star :scust::skip:
I kind of have a:hhh: face when they have dre make boss moves. It started as early as this season where the club is raking money (with drugs mind u) in ghosts absence like it was nothing, when during that period cops would've been all over all ghosts places of business like white on rice.

They had him skim money off the profits to secretly pay off kanaan but no one is the wiser, not Julio? Not Tommy? nobody?

When the whole thing with jukebox/kanaan went down that really should have been time up but then they go make tariq want to randomly lie for him just so he could pick his brain about his dad and kanaan?

Latinos are very non inclusive there is no way that cristobal or those los whatever's would have him as their distro no fukin way. Its just too much too soon, during the scene with the jimeraz siblings he just looked like a boy amongst adults.

Now they've muscled him into the Tate storyline also, I laugh when ppl say he is going to die at the end of the season. They have gone through so much trouble to bring him to prominence so fast why would they throw it away now?

Last edited:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
I got that part I am talking about the scene where Sandoval told her her name came up in conversations and she switched into self preservation mode real quick, turning off the wire. What the hell was that about?
Not sure probably just to make Sandoval going into prison quicker. Maybe Mock would've asked him more about Angela right now.
Or he was just trying to say this to lie to himself to justify him killing Angela.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

What are you asking? Lobos knew Ghost was dealing with Angela and that she was a Federal Agent, if I recall correctly he taunted Sandoval with something to that effect ("You think you're the only Fed we have in our pockets?")

Angela gave Ghost the info that Lobos was still alive. After her going rogue for damn near every bit of their investigation (the CI killing, damn near everybody escaping and/or getting off) it's a massive plot hole that she still has a job, she should've BEEN suspended at least.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not sure probably just to make Sandoval going into prison quicker. Maybe Mock would've asked him more about Angela right now.
Or he was just trying to say this to lie to himself to justify him killing Angela.
that would be pretty bad writing if that was the case

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What are you asking? Lobos knew Ghost was dealing with Angela and that she was a Federal Agent, if I recall correctly he taunted Sandoval with something to that effect ("You think you're the only Fed we have in our pockets?")

Angela gave Ghost the info that Lobos was still alive. After her going rogue for damn near every bit of their investigation (the CI killing, damn near everybody escaping and/or getting off) it's a massive plot hole that she still has a job, she should've BEEN suspended at least.
why she shut the wire at that scene when to our knowledge she wasn't in cahoots with lobos? Perhaps it dawned on her he could say something that implied st Patrick was ghost all along, its just wasn't executed as well as it couldve. The way they did it made it seem like a "double turn"

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Dudes really in here talking about Dre like he's about to be Marlo or something :laff:

That nikka is digging his grave deeper and deeper with each episode. Its over for him

You don't think they making too obvious he should die soon to the point that he probably won't? I don't believe the writers would make shyt so obvious. I think ppl underestimate Dre.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
You don't think they making too obvious he should die soon to the point that he probably won't? I don't believe the writers would make shyt so obvious. I think ppl underestimate Dre.
Quite a bit in the show has been obvious material to unfold. We aren't on the set and many of us have called shyt before it happened.

Think about it, when Ghost was talking to the Jimenez, Diego instantly thinks kill, not just because of what Ghost said, but he doesn't want the truth to get out. prior to this meeting only Ghost and Tommy knew Lobos was their kill. They dont want that to get out. They were going to give up those request. dre just thinks he had something to do with it now.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proctor saw Tommy Dice a fed in his own apartment and still thinks he's someone to fukk with? :what:

Sneak diss from that rich cac lady when she says "You swim?:mjpls:"

Also fukk a drug kingpin's wife and bring her earring to his apartment after the kingpin found it at yours :francis:

Ghost love his son.

He stop loving Tasha a long time ago. :usure:

Now if someone do something to Angela. :manny: