Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you killed somebody in front of a kid that clearly didn't want to see that person get hurt... you'd be thinking about tying up that loose end.

Brains thinking about Tariq telling the cops on him, you think he trying to go to prison?
:dahell:

If Brains kill Tariq. :mjlol:

Then he will have to kill Ghost. :mjlol:

Then kill Tommy :mjlol:

He might as well got to jail instead of having the whole streets after him. :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Brains kill Tariq. :mjlol:

Then he will have to kill Ghost. :mjlol:

Then kill Tommy :mjlol:

He might as well got to jail instead of having the whole streets after him. :mjlol:
You acting like he would put his ID in Tariq's pocket along with a note saying, "Ghost get at me dawg" after he killed the lil nikka tho

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You acting like he would put his ID in Tariq's pocket along with a note saying, "Ghost get at me dawg" after he killed the lil nikka tho

He doesn't have too. :mjlol:

The streets talk.

You don't think that shyt wouldn't eventually get back to Ghost or Tommy. :mjlol:

You don't think Angela connections wouldn't find out who killed Tariq. :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't have too. :mjlol:

The streets talk.

You don't think that shyt wouldn't eventually get back to Ghost or Tommy. :mjlol:

You don't think Angela connections wouldn't find out who killed Tariq. :mjlol:
I guess breh...

Kanan was walking around and moving with Tariq, and Tasha, Tommy and Ghost had no clue about it for how long?
:hubie:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I went back a few episodes to rewatch that scene where Agent Donovan went off in the courtroom.

"This is some BULLshyt :birdman: I risk my life every goddamn day for my job! Motherfukkers like you are the reason we can't ever put the real criminals in jail! :damn: Someone needs to shut yo motherfukkin mouth :birdman: " :laff:
Nah you got it wrong

He said "This is some Buuuuuullllshiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!

:laff:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
-Tariq tryna go to connecticut now. :mjlol:
-Bomani dumbass brought the damn earring back...Ghost gonna be like "Bomani got a bytch with the same earrings as Ta...:gucci:"...:demonic:
-Angela still tryna act like she care about Greg THAT much:shaq2:
-Proctor :snoop:. Might as well just leave town.
-Tommy flipping out about his daddy :bryan:. Guarantee his whole life he always talked shyt on some :mjpls: shyt to brehs like "my daddy wasn't no deadbeat...he died:troll:".
-Dre just gonna show up to legit meetings with city council nikkas and shyt. Ghost was lookin like:scust:.
:laff:

On point like a needle

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I got that part I am talking about the scene where Sandoval told her her name came up in conversations and she switched into self preservation mode real quick, turning off the wire. What the hell was that about?
She was getting ready to make her play of having him turn witness knowing she can indirectly have him knocked off. Couldn't be on record feeding him that intel.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She was getting ready to make her play of having him turn witness knowing she can indirectly have him knocked off. Couldn't be on record feeding him that intel.
when she said "that was for greg" (over his corpse) it became clear what her overall plan was I got that. But from a narrative perspective Sandoval being "the mobs guy on the inside" was always going to put him in a situation to sing/negotiate when he was caught. Which is why the scene with the wire was a bit odd, her actions that moment seemed more reactive than premeditated

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
when she said "that was for greg" (over his corpse) it became clear what her overall plan was. But from a narrative perspective Sandoval being "the mobs guy on the inside" was always going to put him in a situation to sing/negotiate when he was caught. Which is why the scene with the wire was a bit odd, her actions that moment seemed more reactive than premeditated
It was reactive but he wasnt planning on turning witness. He was going to kill her and carry on for as long as he thought he could. She sensed that and made a play.