Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
dre will be dead by the end of the season, making too many promises that depend on other people, but hasn't gotten his hands dirty yet on his own, not once.

i thought tasha was cool but shoulda known she was back to bein aint shift after making the deal with sterling without ghosts permission :pacspit:

angie :ohlawd: sex scenes coming soon, we byke :blessed:

tariq :mjlol: hang with killers and expect modesty brehs

name of the last episode of the season is "you cant fix this" right after "that ain't me". :sas1: its only a matter of time for dre :sas2:

i think ghost knows whats up, he's just bluffing and waiting to see what dre's moves will be. he's surprised/betrayed ghost 3 times now in the game: betraying his trust with tariq, julio's killing, and now the jimenez. the fact that he was on tate is just icing on the cake to further drives ghosts paranoid ass suspicions

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Tariq tryna go to connecticut now. :mjlol:
-Bomani dumbass brought the damn earring back...Ghost gonna be like "Bomani got a bytch with the same earrings as Ta...:gucci:"...:demonic:
-Angela still tryna act like she care about Greg THAT much:shaq2:
-Proctor :snoop:. Might as well just leave town.
-Tommy flipping out about his daddy :bryan:. Guarantee his whole life he always talked shyt on some :mjpls: shyt to brehs like "my daddy wasn't no deadbeat...he died:troll:".
-Dre just gonna show up to legit meetings with city council nikkas and shyt. Ghost was lookin like:scust:.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This last ep got away from all the fukkery, straight to business :whoo:
Tariq cornball status, how you just escaped Jukebox and jump right back in the petty robbery game, now you got goons calling your name :mjlaff1:
Tariq gonna be waking up at night looking at his phone like :hova1:looking out his window like :hova1:
I stay waiting on them Lala full body shots though :frenchsmilie:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
dope ep....

first off before i get lost in this review...gotta say GOTDAMN at LaLa's body yall...:ohlawd:....fukk she be eatin??....i want her whole ass in my mouth....:noah:

anyway....tasha gonna get Silver killed with this affair they got goin....Ghost just poppin into his crib had silver shook..:merchant:

Tommy learnin bout his pops is gonna fukk him up worst than he already is....can't wait to see how that plays out...

damn...Sandoval a creep but i thought he'd get at least one more FED body on his belt before gettin murked...and WTF at the confrontation between him and Ang...why are you explaining what you plan to do with her when she WILL BE DEAD??...just shoot the bytch in her head...:damn::why::mindblown:

Tariq ain't got the juice...little nikka ain't even got the low carb gatorade....go sit down somewhere nikka...:camby:

Protoctor held onto that laptop like..."fukk this...if i go down you go down"...:heh:

fukkin Dre....this nikka gonna shoot himself in the foot several times when he falls....wanna be ghost so bad...."i wanna be the biggest drug dealer in NYC"...i take it he was eavesdroppiin on ghost since season 2...:stopitslime:

Ghost and Tommy runnin through connects like kleenex tissues durin cold season...Lobos to Milan to Jimenez...might as well start a connects-R-us biz...:troll:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
That scene was odd and made me wince, I honestly hope they arent going to reveal that Angela has been "connected" all this time. That would classic daytime soap opera type retconning, where they clearly want to get a plot from A to C without a B
Angela was never connected. Nor she will be.
She just knew that if she let out a word about Sandoval being the mole and possibly flipping out on his dealings with Felipe Lobos that it would get to James and him being friends with Tommy who she still thinks is Ghost would have Sandoval murked right away before he'd get moved in Protective Custody

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yeah they're playing him but Dre won't die because of it.. some underling most likely will... Dre will dodge another bullet somehow by setting them up and Ghost/Tommy will end up killin the cartel cats..

Let's also not forget that as of right now, Kanan has interest in Dre being alive

Whenever Dre dies, it'll be at the hands of someone he's been dealing with since season 2...everyone who dies dies at the hands of someone they've been dealing with aside from Sandoval and the person he was dealing with basically arranged for that to happen

If they kill the Cartel cats that will start an all out war. They are playing Dre but only because they don't want war either, if they do they have to deal with the Chicago cat too. It would appear they took the deal as a way to stall but also because they will have an inside cat in Tommy's gang that they can use to underhand him as well.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Angela was never connected. Nor she will be.
She just knew that if she let out a word about Sandoval being the mole and possibly flipping out on his dealings with Felipe Lobos that it would get to James and him being friends with Tommy who she still thinks is Ghost would have Sandoval murked right away before he'd get moved in Protective Custody

She knows James is Ghost, but she knew it would get to him and telling Proctor would insure that they knew exactly where he would be at.

Can't lie knowing that she put that whole thing into play from the jump made her more sexy in my book. Especially when she had her Dre (I won muthafukka moment) standing over Sandoval..........:banderas:

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So I finally caught up.

"See you little nygga" :laff:they give Kanan the best one-liners
Where is Tariq meeting all these f-ing thugs? And he's on lean for real for real? How much free time does he have that nobody notices his descent into Blackboylostdom?:snoop:
lol@ the baby finally re-appearing on the show.

I'm really excited for whoever's gonna kill Dre, cannot wait for it. You set up my bae :mjcry: I also want Angela dead but probs not gonna happen. FDB.

And with Sandoval gone, there's most of my eye candy for the show, he went out too fast, should have given at least a little bit of info.

Proctor def still has that video, I can't believe they're trusting him- you sell him work FFS :dry:

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
Dudes really in here talking about Dre like he's about to be Marlo or something :laff:

That nikka is digging his grave deeper and deeper with each episode. Its over for him
yeah, imagine this series with him as the lead star :scust::skip: