Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre ain't as smart as he thinks, them cartel muthafukkers are playing him. He won't be able to deliver on his promise and Ghost will figure it out. You're not just gonna take out Ghost and Tommy that easily.
Yeah they're playing him but Dre won't die because of it.. some underling most likely will... Dre will dodge another bullet somehow by setting them up and Ghost/Tommy will end up killin the cartel cats..

Let's also not forget that as of right now, Kanan has interest in Dre being alive

Whenever Dre dies, it'll be at the hands of someone he's been dealing with since season 2...everyone who dies dies at the hands of someone they've been dealing with aside from Sandoval and the person he was dealing with basically arranged for that to happen

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yeah. Angela is back on my good graces with that finesse... :wow:

Y'all don't like Dre but he's a dark horse for me now :russ: I want to see how far he takes this quadruple agent shyt but I'm sure he ain't surviving this season.
Best part of the ep:whew: didnt realize till the end she put the pieces in place for sandoval's murder :ohhh::wow:

I stil dont get dre. He's willing to lie in front of crazy ass tommy, try to out chess ghost, and over promise to a crazy ass cartel, and he's still scared of kannan :gucci:
How does this guy sleep at night. One fukk up and he got at least 5 crazy ass guys trying to kill him:heh:

Tariq gotta be the biggest dummy on tv :mjlol:
Survived getting kidnapped by kannan and jukebox. Than hit up jukebox right hand man for a robbery :wtf:
Than try to :cape:for that old white lady after setting her up:snoop:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dre not built for the game like this :sadcam:

They are lowkey annoying me with Angie's Redemption song, its as if her and Tommy are the heroes of the show. No matter how much they fukk up they come out unscathed on some white savior bullshyt.

Tasha needs to get her shyt together, relying on alimony to get by... Gots to do better luv.

Ghost never smiles wtf

718 bloop bloop:bustback:
Based on the show, what the hell does Ghost have to smile about lol.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't think he was trying to cape, if they were just going to rob her he was ok with that, once he realized she was going to get raped thats when he said something.

Best part of the ep:whew: didnt realize till the end she put the pieces in place for sandoval's murder :ohhh::wow:

I stil dont get dre. He's willing to lie in front of crazy ass tommy, try to out chess ghost, and over promise to a crazy ass cartel, and he's still scared of kannan :gucci:
How does this guy sleep at night. One fukk up and he got at least 5 crazy ass guys trying to kill him:heh:

Tariq gotta be the biggest dummy on tv :mjlol:
Survived getting kidnapped by kannan and jukebox. Than hit up jukebox right hand man for a robbery :wtf:
Than try to :cape:for that old white lady after setting her up:snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dre is the MVP of the season. He playing everybody. He's what ghost used to be. nikka been taking disrespect from everybody all season and now he bout to play them all. Idk how y'all can't respect his come up.

can't be like ghost when you shrivel up like a child when freddy caanan comes to see you.

Dre is going get killed, if he was really like ghost caanan would've been dead by now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brains would be asking for a death wish if he kill Tariq.

Kill a drug kingpin son breh. :mjlol:
If you killed somebody in front of a kid that clearly didn't want to see that person get hurt... you'd be thinking about tying up that loose end.

Brains thinking about Tariq telling the cops on him, you think he trying to go to prison?
:dahell:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The dude that plays Dre was on the radio last week and literally said the writers of the show were telling him how they were developing his character as a new/young Ghost. So no, this isn't a made up narrative at all.
:beli:
Idk he'll find his way to snake out of it breh, they might catch him in his tracks soon and call him out then Dre will pull some bullshyt out his ass and Ghost and Tommy will admire him for his ruthlessness for wanting to be on top
I don't know about all this :skip:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
can't be like ghost when you shrivel up like a child when freddy caanan comes to see you.

Dre is going get killed, if he was really like ghost caanan would've been dead by now.

This makes no sense because ghost hasn't even killed Kanan...

No one has killed Kanan so that point is null and void.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dre not built for the game like this :sadcam:

They are lowkey annoying me with Angie's Redemption song, its as if her and Tommy are the heroes of the show. No matter how much they fukk up they come out unscathed on some white savior bullshyt.

Tasha needs to get her shyt together, relying on alimony to get by... Gots to do better luv.

Ghost never smiles wtf

718 bloop bloop:bustback:
Why don't you just go ahead and admit truth about Tasha? :mjpls::mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
angie was swift when sandavol was about to start ratting her out:patrice:
That scene was odd and made me wince, I honestly hope they arent going to reveal that Angela has been "connected" all this time. That would classic daytime soap opera type retconning, where they clearly want to get a plot from A to C without a B

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Why don't you just go ahead and admit truth about Tasha? :mjpls::mjlol:
I did, she is acting like a wastegyal. Ghost stay attracting ain't shyt p*ssy, no wonder he never smiles :usure: