Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: At y'all thinkin Dre bout to get himself killed.... yeah he should've been dead but we know it ain't happenin... he talks his way outta everything

Ghost, Tommy, Dre, Tasha, Kanan, Tariq, Lakeisha, Angela and most likely Tate ain't dyin no time soon

Ghost and Tommy are being written to most likely end up coming head to head whenever the final season happens; Dre and Tariq's characters are still developing; Angela's character is going into a new direction, etc

Everyone else is expendable at least until the final 2 seasons whenever that happens

Proctor ain't dyin no time soon either... he'll be kept alive until they really dig deep into the missing federal agent/laptop storyline

In this show, every little move means something.. might not even make sense until the following season

The Tommy/Lala shyt might not be revisited until next season

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I went back a few episodes to rewatch that scene where Agent Donovan went off in the courtroom.

"This is some BULLshyt :birdman: I risk my life every goddamn day for my job! Motherfukkers like you are the reason we can't ever put the real criminals in jail! :damn: Someone needs to shut yo motherfukkin mouth :birdman: " :laff:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Have u not been paying attention? Cool Asian Breh gives deals out like its candy. Proctor knows damn near everything. And definitely got dirt on Angie. They'll give him a deal to flip

If we know John......yeah. Guy loves a snitch. I know it's hard for Proctor, but now with the murders, being an accessory after the fact, and representing two murderous criminals, we would be shyt viewers if we thought this would be an easy beat.

All I'm saying is, if it were me in that hoodie........I would strongly consider flipping. :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:russ: At y'all thinkin Dre bout to get himself killed.... yeah he should've been dead but we know it ain't happenin... he talks his way outta everything

n
Dude is in bed with everyone and is planning on taking out Ghost & Tommy :comeon:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Dude is in bed with everyone and is planning on taking out Ghost & Tommy :comeon:
Idk he'll find his way to snake out of it breh, they might catch him in his tracks soon and call him out then Dre will pull some bullshyt out his ass and Ghost and Tommy will admire him for his ruthlessness for wanting to be on top

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Idk he'll find his way to snake out of it breh, they might catch him in his tracks soon and call him out then Dre will pull some bullshyt out his ass and Ghost and Tommy will admire him for his ruthlessness for wanting to be on top
Then the latinos will kill him...